Last wish - Nightborne customization

And what have you asked for? :woman_shrugging: :rofl:

Apparently, 4 new hair colors, because you know, yay? Totally makes up for all the neglectfulness from Blizzard, right?

Not my problem. Cry somewhere else, not to me.

Now - this is the Nightborne threadā€¦if you want to turn this into something for you, then you canā€¦but the forum mods wonā€™t take kindly to it.

4 Likes

As if mods can be used for anything anyway LOL xxD

So, what are you getting out of this, for attacking me?
You feeling like an empowered man?

You againā€¦ sigh. Youā€™re really looking for a way to pick a fight, arenā€™t you?

Letā€™s just say, if I wanted to play a night elf, I would play one. Iā€™m neither interested in night elven druidic lifestyle nor want to be similar to night elves in any form.

Soā€¦ hush. This behaviour does you no credit.

2 Likes

Credit where itā€™s due - heā€™s helping to keep the thread alive.

3 Likes

Then play a blood elf if you want to play a drug addict

Spamming or Trolling

This category includes:

• Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
  • Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
  • Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
  • Making non-constructive posts
  • Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
  • Numbering a thread, IBTL, TLDR, or any other fad statements

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary or permanent ban from the forums, depending upon severity
6 Likes

No, dearest - he needs to keep posting so this thread remains active.

I support him for his posting. Heā€™s giving us the attention we want, for our favorite race.

3 Likes

Wellā€¦ night elves are more than just Druids.

You have the sentinels, priestesses, Druids, Wardens. Demon hunters, Arcanists. I mean itā€™s pretty diverse similar to how you canā€™t say Blood elves are ā€œonlyā€ Farstriders.

The Druids only enhance the beauty of our lands, which even the Horde want to steal (cough cough Ashenvale)

But both the Nightborne and Night elves are special in their own way and itā€™s not a competition :heart:

6 Likes

Only the Nightborne are so weak they joined the Horde because Tyrande hurt their feelings. Pretty funny all considered

They live in a very ā€œdruidā€ central, ā€œnatureā€ based society. Thatā€™s what he was getting at.

I donā€™t want to play a Darnassian Elf, who always lives like that. Nightborne present the chance to play a real ā€œHigh-society Elfā€

Just like the void elves, only Rommath hurt that Mageā€™s feelings. Canā€™t ever remember his name.

1 Like

Actually, you got that backwards, Rommath was salty they were experimenting with the void and exiled them, and they said ā€œWell ok thenā€ and went on with their research.

Also funny you say you donā€™t remember their name, I can say the same about Nightborne, apart from Elisande, the literal only one with any significance.

But you just play the crap faction. Itā€™s your fault.
Your to blame for the bad writing and I hate you for it. Youā€™ve made the alliance unplayable now.

If you hate the Nightborne so much, why are you on this thread? :thinking:

Oh and please show me a city as fabulous and big as Suramar ingame? The Nightborne arenā€™t nobodies. They are fabulous Queens :crown:

7 Likes

I donā€™t play Horde mainly, no, but that was a nice try.

Iā€™m going to report you for trolling now.

4 Likes

Says the one who has been trolling since the get go. You sure you wanna pull that thread?

Why not? I report misogynists who want to play the victim.