Last wish - Nightborne customization

Please please please put the glaive back!

5 Likes

Customizations arent done tho. So i doubt the hair options will be the only thing they get.

A blue even commented on another thread saying they love the Void elf hairstyle options that was submitted. Just keep suggesting stuff on that thead, im sure it will come eventually. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Nice, glowy hands. Hoping for glowy hair effects and a non-robe option for heritage armor too!

6 Likes

Hi Linxy :sparkling_heart: I’m very happy for Nightborne and happy to finally have some hair colour variety on my Void elf, but I have a serious question. Why are Void elves being left with just hair colours? I’m aware we got skin tone and eye color options in launch because Blood elves got them, but we have got not a single new, unique customization feature. Is there any reason why Void elves aren’t getting anything new yet? Is more coming down the line maybe?

1 Like

I just hope this communication is something that will continue, and not just a one time thing because of the lawsuit.

Also yes, please add the Nightborne glaive back in-game.

9 Likes

I hope so.

2 Likes

I hope so fam! It’s a bit weird because initially they only announced ear size for Void elves and nothing else, so the hair colours and tentacle toggle was more of a last minute decision, which makes you wonder when they will release a customization wave that is pre-planned for Void elves only.

For some reason, I feel like they have removed it temporarily to fix the issues, issues such as it not being shown on the transmogrification tab, and the placement of the “sword”.

But from another side, I feel like it been added by mistake. I hope it was not.

7 Likes

Could very well be the transmog tab that was the issue and it had to be fixed. If it doesn’t appear in the next 9.1.5 update, we’ll just keep asking them to add it back. I highly doubt it was a mistake, since the other NB weapons and shields are still obtainable.

2 Likes

THANK YOU DEVS! THANK YOU LINXY! You really confirm that YOU ARE LISTENING this time around :slight_smile:
This is excellent news. I’m soo happy that this update is planned. THANK YOU!
Beyond this, there are a few other changes that people REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want in order to have a complete Nightborne experience - basically to play characters similar to existing NPCs from Suramar:

• Please add MISSING NPC FACES
  • Please add LIGHTER SKIN COLORS
  • Please fix the M-SHAPED MOUTH from the male model
  • Please add GLOWING HAIR
  • And recently added: Please re-add the DUSKWATCH ARCBLADE

Here is a compilation of all the above: https://imgur.com/a/Dy9EDyh

Thank you again! :elf:t2:

11 Likes

They usually remove, when they are fixing, like for example, when they have announced Highmountain tauren customization, they were removed for a week, then been added back and etc.

Hopefully, this reset we will see it being back.

5 Likes

This reset also includes the glowy hands! I’m very excited to see how it looks. I’m seriously considering race-changing my Night Elf Mage into a Nightborne when 9.1.5 launches :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I would love to see a Light blue Skin tone similar to Azshara for both Night elves and Nightborne. Honestly, i dont know why it was never added to begin with. Its not like Azshara is a troll or anything, she is the same race.

And yes she always had the blue skin even before she turned into a naga, the warbringer shows, the Well of eternity dungeon shows it, and the lore shows it.

7 Likes

Come to the true the Highborne side. :smirk:

evil laugh: muahahahahaahahahaa!

4 Likes
3 Likes

Can someone paste this image https://imgur.com/a/Dy9EDyh ?
Pretty please!

Yeah Nightborne could really use a pink skin tone and the Azshara skin tone all their skin tones atm are blue / purple

4 Likes

true story: when i was in the military, some guy didnt wake up. so his superior came to his room with a HOSE !
what a way to wake up…

1 Like

What a story, Mark!

4 Likes

I hope you Linxy and the entire silent team of devs behind you are all surrounded by comfortable workplace and positive collegues. And also do not forget to rest well and have regular meals. :green_apple: Because your job is invaluable to us.

And also listen to Androsobi. He says wise things.

9 Likes