Last wish - Nightborne customization

I think this should be done but as a choice, to me you should have the choice to have outlining or not around your hand glow

I think they should also put a 3rd eye option when it is even more narrowed like npc

I agree, to me the tatoos are not visible enought =/

6 Likes

It’s funny people are already complaining Nightborne are receiving too many attention and other allied races need a turn too. Same thing Void elves were being blamed for 2 weeks ago.

I’m not surprised. This is probably why Blizzard canceled customizations in the first place. Cause some people have no patients and always like pointing fingers.

That being said, I’m glad they are ignoring the negativity this time. There is never too much customizations. Learn from FF14

3 Likes

Difference is that attention is overdue since their releas in BFA >< thoses people dont remember that NB was the playable race with the least customization in all the game

5 Likes

I think people are just bitter for no reason. It’s easier to complain about it in a comment section rather than make a detailed thread with feedback and suggestions about the customization options they’d like to see.

6 Likes

Yesterday, in the US forums, someone has linked a post, where the devs talk about how they have faıiled to deliver the Nightborne, and how they are trying to fix it.

Sadly, did not save a link, as I did not know that I will need it.

Looking at the love that the Nightborne is receiving at the moment, you may tell it is not work of one day, nor a couple of hours, I believe it has been worked on for a while now.

People who complain that the Nightborne are receiving too much, have never checked one on their own.

The race has no pixels on their hair (yes yes, it is as if they wrapped a paper around their head), no physics on the hair (glued on their back), wide-open eyes (which NO one has asked.)

So before anyone complains about the love the Nightborne is receiving, I would really suggest them to check the current case of the Nightbonre.

8 Likes

I don’t see people complaining here.
On the contrary, players express their gratitude and provide feedback to devs who specifically asked for that.

And I also believe, there’s no excessive attention to nightborne as 9.1.5 was originally announced to be focused on nightborne and lightdorged draenei customization, with other races to come later. So far, we only got 2 iterations of new customization - at the begginig of 9.1.5 PTR and now with the new hands option (work in progress).

I fail to understand why it’s considered wrong to share a handful of suggestions that already have been stated since the creation of this entire thread? This is not something that has arisen overnight.

This is how things should naturally work. Many nightborne players participate in an open discussion and collectively decide what options are a “must” and lore-friendly and what is not. But it’s always up to Blizzard to decide whether to accept these suggestions.

I know, local public may seem overly whiny and picky, but in fact, many people are infinitely grateful for what we already have. It’s just an ongoing PTR that gets people to share their opinions more actively in order to improve things where possible.

7 Likes

Wowhead and US forums.

Exactly. But haters gonna hate.

Exactly. Like I always say there is never too much customizations. People have the right to ask for what they wanna see.

3 Likes

Comeon Blizzard! Bring back the Spellbreaker glaive and give us glowy hair! I know you can do it! We are this close to NB perfection!!

10 Likes

A reminder about what changes are important to implement:

• Please add LIGHTER SKIN COLORS. THIS IS THE EASIEST CHANGE TO IMPLEMENT!!!
    Players want the following:
    the nightfallen/withered white-teal skin: https://imgur.com/a/rm8MrJr
    Elisande skin tint: https://imgur.com/a/I9hP6MR
    Azhara skin tint: https://imgur.com/a/qnjkMmN
  • Please add MISSING NPC FACES. This face especially is popular: https://imgur.com/BZjlVn4
  • Please fix the M-SHAPED MOUTH from the male model
  • Please add GLOWING HAIR
  • Please re-add the DUSKWATCH ARCBLADE
    Here is a compilation: https://imgur.com/a/Dy9EDyh

There are fans that already implemented the some of these changes locally using mesh data from Night Elves and Blood Elves. Please Blizzard, do it right!

17 Likes

I love this skin color. Would use it on my Nightborne

2 Likes

Me too, i looooove it and i would definitly use it ! <3 <3 <3

We’ve taken a look at the male Nightborne faces based on your feedback and found a bug that has caused them to be a little angrier than intended. The issue has been fixed and the changes should be available on the PTR next week.

Please let us know what you think when they’re available and thank you for your ongoing feedback about the 9.1.5 character customizations. :blush:

34 Likes

Thank you very very much, from the bottom of my heart!

6 Likes

Thanks Linxy <3
Hope you can take a look at the mana hair too :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That’s great, thanks for the nightborne … but I think the night elves have the same problem …:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the awesome work you do, all of you! <3

I hope that you are not done with the Nightborne and that we will see more additions to them soon! <3 <3 <3

6 Likes

Can we have an in game NPC named Linxy in your honor? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Linxy is the best

10 Likes

Wooo thanks! That’s awesome! Hope y’all have taken a look at the other feedback provided hinthintDarkRanger
But also arcane hair, more visible tattoos, etc!

6 Likes

No body cares about your purple gorillas anyways, obviously they will fix both of them, as they share same model and same face, that means there was a bug which caused them both to have that bug.

1 Like