Lasting Plague removed why?

Okay some cool changes for some specs in pvp. Good job, hope to see more and overall hope that we can pick 4 talents in general.
But why are you removing Lasting Plague? This seems like such a random HUGE nerf and id like to have an explanation for those who decided to do that. Are they even aware that this nerfs the Damage by at least 20%? SP is in a good spot. Not weak, not op. DP can be dispelled by a lot of classes already.
Also why do you nerf Familiar Predicaments? Shadow Priest is the only caster who plays venthyr and struggels a lot with kicks. Seems also totally random nerf
I just dont understand why? I see a lot of people having the same reaction, they just dont understand those big nerfs, noone wasnt even complaining about SP being op.
Improved Mass Dispel is such a joke Talent. We don´t want to be a Healer or Dispell bot.
Noone will pick this Talent ever.
I really want a logical answer for those changes, i just cant understand them.

2 Likes

If it makes you happier, it’s likely to be coming more talents in the coming weeks. Lot’s of classes got no new talents yet and SP is one of those who’s not gotten a spec specific talent yet.

I wouldn’t mind the change if they made it instant cast on top, and I would like it even better if it replaced Void Shift or Void Shield instead of Lasting Plague

I will never understand Blizzard, nerfing the weakest caster once again. We have been their punching bag pretty much since Wotlk. As we all know the former dev Ghostcrawler mained frost mage.

Im not sure about this man.

Sp isnt weak at all…but from all the things, nerfing damage is imho just a miss from blizz…yet again

Alright, what caster is weaker then? Def not mage or lock.

All of them except fire mage.

In terms of arena viability?

Arcane mage, Frost Mage, Afflock, Demolock, Balance Druid, Destro Lock, and probably also Ele Shaman.

Lol, I guess you are trolling guys. Ele shamans and moonkins sh*t on spriests.

Ele if they get their burst and CC right true. Boomy tho, we can take 2 of them convoking our face

In terms of arena viability? No they kinda don’t.

Shadow’s the 2nd to 3rd strongest caster for 3s at the moment, depending how you value ele shaman after 9.0.5, and definitely better than balance druid / any lock spec.

wasn’t he playing holy priest?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.