Late answer to old fella of QT

*Hey Fee, do you have the same name as back then? I certainly recall it! (Hope you’re well)

Ah man that sucks, I haven’t seen them since around that time either, we all teamed up for arenas but I haven’t seen them since!

Thanks soo much for the comment though, are you planning on coming and playing Classic?*

Hi dear, sorry I missed your answer and the fred was closed meanwhile.
Well, I’m fine and I hope you are fine as well.
Dunno yet if I start with classic, but when I think of Warsong Gulch and Arathi Basin which are still the only battlegrounds that I really love, I might create a char just for having fun in BGs sooner or later.

I saw a thread by Fithheach who asked if old QTers start all over again and I remenber all the peeps who answered. Unfortunately they seem to be on different servers, and if I start new, I’d want to see familiar faces on the bank roof in Org to having a nice chat after the day’s work in Warsong has been done. :grinning:

I’ll check the english forums more often to see, if more oldies show up. Hope to see you one day!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.