Late evening/ night casual community

Invite link here:

Hopefully it works!

1 Like

This sounds like a great community for me considering I donā€™t have unlimited with time of my day to play. And that Iā€™m Scandinavian. Tho I donā€™t really know how this works :smiley:

Hey Calendula!
Hit up the link above, and it should redirect you to the community site for joining us.

Welcome!

So, about time to update this post once and for all!

We are now about 50 members, from all over the continent it seems.
We are a lot of altolholics, some are new to WoW, some are veterans of a time long forgotten and some are somewhere in between.
Most of us have characters on both Horde and Alliance, and spend time on both sides, both levelling and end game things.

Our main aim is still the same, to just do dungeons and things together, without focus on progression and rushing through all content as fast as possible.

We are still however mainly above 30ā€™ish with real life commitments and all that.
So Just so you should know what to expect if joining, we are not currently doing any raiding, nor organised Mythics or anything. If that is what you are looking for we are not that community.

That said, we are hoping to get some raid running eventually, but the cross faction calendar isnā€™t exactly working as intended, and we wonā€™t spend very much time administering and organizing things.
If you do join, you are of course free to ask for people to group up for all content there is.
Thereā€™s not many rules, other than to behave towards others as you would expect them to behave towards you.

Hope to see you ingame and on the roster :slight_smile:
Invite link in post futher down ( as we have split into faction specific communities):

You can also add me Warsong#2906 if you have questions or inquiries. I will reply when I have the opportunity.

PS! Make sure to add the Community chat to your Chat-window when joining!

1 Like

This sounds like a nice community. Is voice chat a requirement?

Hey!
No voice chat is required! If/when we will raid it would be recommended I guess but the community chat is working just fine!

1 Like

Oh great. I will send a request soon as I login on my PC. Look forward to playing with you all.

2 Likes

Hi, Do I make the grade, 67yo retiree IT industry, played before BC then gave it a break and returned a few months before BfA which i recently bought. Always been a loner except when i played with my kids. I am a total klutz with in game and guild chat UIā€™s and commands so my ā€œsocial techniquesā€ need some leveling. From South Africa I just enjoy playing, pets, achievements and wouldnt mind running dungeons with friends rather than solo. H and A alts. I sent a request.

sent you a friend request :smiley:

Unfortunately there are many limitations on the x-faction community; calendar, cant see other online etc. For making organized community events a lot easier than now, I have decided to split the community into factions.

Link for joining are below:

Horde:

Alliance:

Please join these with as many chars as you want, no limitations.

Will keep the X-faction community for a while longer, but close for invites now.

You can also add me Warsong#2906 if you have questions or inquiries. I will reply when I have the opportunity.

PS! Make sure to add the Community chat to your Chat-window when joining!

2 Likes

Still open for business :wink: We are now doing lower mythic dungeons from time to time as well, with full community groups, which is nice! Very relaxed and no pressure!

Feel free to join, see links in post above this one!

For questions, you can contact me on Warsong#2906

1 Like

Hello, I am looking to people to hang out with in game. I will get in touch tomorrow when I get home.

Please do!

I will also get in contact with you tonight or tomorrow . Just started playing on wow Europe and would be fun to play the game with you guys .

Sounds great to meet some peeps on a casual basis, Iā€™ll give you a holla!

Hello :wave: this sounds exactly what I am looking for, I would like a group of chill friends to progress with in game. Are you guys still active by any chance? :slightly_smiling_face: