Late evening/ night casual community

Greetings!
Nocturnus is a loosely woven late night community, looking for likeminded night creatures.
At the moment we are a small group of 8 people, all over 30 years.
Our aim is to just do dungeons and things together, without focus on progression and rushing through all content as fast as possible to get shinies....Let's say we have grown past that race.
We all have limited online-time due to family, kids, cats and dogs, but if you are looking for a small, friendly group to have stressless dungeon-runs with and a chillout WoW-experience, feel free to contact me for an invite or if you shoul have any questions.
Tag: Warsong#2906

PS! Just to clarify, this is not a guild, so there are no other benefits other than nice people ( mostly Scandinavian), and we are mostly Horde-side.
2 Likes
Hi, I'm interested in exactly what you described, but I'm a new player and have no idea how this tag thing works. Any chance you could explain how can i join your community? :)
30/09/2018 16:57Posted by Suti
Hi, I'm interested in exactly what you described, but I'm a new player and have no idea how this tag thing works. Any chance you could explain how can i join your community? :)

Hey!
I can try, at least :-) When you open Battle.net, go to your friend-tab, the people-symbol next to your profilename. It says "open friends list", ther you can add friend, just type in Warsong#2906 and I get your request. We'll take it from there.
So, had a few more join us lately which turned out very nice! Always room for more, so feel free to send me a friend request!

Warsong#2906

Ps! There are people online during normal hours as well, even though most are active during late evenings!
A few more people have joines up recently, also with more normal online hours than myself, so if you are just looking for a mature community, who also are online late evenings send a friend request and I'll add as soon as I can.

Warsong#2906
{deleted}
I'm up for that full wow experience, I've seen the game from vanilla wow to present day , off and on and every time I left the game and come back to find no guild no online friends and those who I had played with on other servers , but I'm not the best player but I'm very into my demon hunter, :)
Sorry for late reply, and welcome to our little band of brothers and sisters!

We are now about 30 members, with varying degrees of activity and online times. Also quite a lot on alliance as well as horde which is good for all of us altoholics!

Still open for more people who are on at odd times and would like a more social experience in a mature environment! Most of us are 30+
This is something I was looking for, count me in! (I added the mentioned name)
Good stuff, then I guess you are already invited by now :-)
Hello people. We got a likeminded new community called Night Order. Eonar EU, Blade Edge and Veknilash gamers can gatherup. We are Alliance side incase some are interested. Friendly guilds or alone players you are welcomed. Night gaming is not for everyone we know that. Cheers.
Hi there,

This sounds like something that would fit me very well. I mostly play at late evenings/night time. And i would love to be part of a relaxt and laidback community like yours. I am a new player though, i hope that doens't matter?

I have send you a friend request.
Thanks, Ragnax, and welcome!
FR sent. late nighter here.

Hello!

I realise this post is a few weeks old now, but I’m wondering if your community is still active?

I’ve just come back to the game after a wee break, my friends list is completely empty, and I’d love to make some new friends to spend my online time with. I’m 40ish so I’m looking for a mature bunch and I work shifts so my playtime is a bit all over the place.

Hey!
We are very much up and running! Feel free to add me for an invite, new faces are always welcome :slight_smile:

Warsong#2906

Fab!

I’ve sent you a friend request :grinning:

We are still open for business in 2019 :slight_smile:

Warsong#2906

Sounds amazing and something i have been waiting for, sent a friend frequest :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome :smiley: