Late Night Casual Raiding Community

Hello everyone,

Due to real-life events the standard raiding time is not suitable for me anymore, so with few of my friends we have decided to create a Late Night Casual Raiding Community. (Since we haven’t found one which is similar to our availability and mindset.) As an option if we get on well, we might transfer to the same realm to play under the same banner but as of now - but everything would happen with a common agreement of the community.

1. Raids would start around 22:30-ish but latest at 23:00 and would finish around 00:30 - 1:00 the times and days are to be discussed with the future members, we are also open for a flexible schedule where we can announce raids for 2 weeks in advance so people can plan ahead, and plan for days when it’s suitable for most members.

2. Raid’s size would be between 10-14 - we are trying to form a smaller raiding community instead of a giant one.

3. We are looking for mainly healers and DPS.

4. We aim to clear each tier’s normal content for sure, but if we manage to get a solid group HC would not be an issue either.

5. As of now gear is less relevant as we are planning to blast though normal too, where you may acquire some upgrade for sure.

If you are looking for a casual, relaxed environment to play in, while still having fun then don’t hesitate, let me know and we can start this journey together. It’s important to note, that we are non-raging and easy going guys so we are mainly looking for people with similar mindset.

It doesn’t matter if you are new player, veteran player - all are welcome!

Hope to see you in game!

Hello

This is definatley a good idea I’m looking for something very similar as work commitments and by the time got home etc I’m after raid times that are from 21:00ST - 23:00-23:30 ish I hope this works out certainly need more like this idea as there’s not alot that caters for working people

All best

What faction?
i assume its alliance since OP is worgen.
if so, its perfect for us since we r alliance

do you guys already started the raid?
my friends n i would like to join ur community raid.

About Us
we are friends in a small guild, 4-5 ppl active atm.
have various raid XPs (2 ppl 7 years ++, 1 from MOP, 1 from legion & 1 just join in BFA)

Our roles:
1 healer (mw)
2 rdps: 1 lock, 1 oomkin
2 mdps: 1 ret, 1 fury

hopefully we can fit in you raid.
please add my btag: Simalakama#2120