Layers and Character Creation Adjustments on Select Realms

I hope this is not permeant this is so bad

6 Likes

I hope they dont make this last forever this is just so bad this will kinda break some servers

3 Likes

You could transfer from PVP servers to RP-PVP servers and vice versa.

True this is so bad

5 Likes

I guess then that the deal is that you have plenty of characters who log in at least once every week compared to other servers. You have no queues cuz you have a stable CCU but a population vastly greater than others which could lead to big queues if your players decide to all play at the same time.

Absolutely and unforgivably disgraceful.

Blizzard should be abhorred with themselves. They so unabashedly have no idea about Classic, nor do they even care. It is so evident, now more so than ever, that they really only care about squeezing it for every dime that its worth.

So shameful.

16 Likes

hahahaha the absolute state of classic, what a joke

23 Likes

How do I refund my 4 months of game time?

29 Likes

This is a huge mistake.

34 Likes

How about free transfers off those realms? People don’t want to transfer when the cost is for only one character and they have alts, bankers, twinks etc.

4 Likes

Wtf are u doing? Ur killing the classic experience. Another stupid decision clap clap!

22 Likes

In all seriousness, layers are the most un vanilla thing there is. Not a great choice by Blizzzzzz

15 Likes

Most people on ZT do play at the same time. But yeah there’s probably some truth to what you said. However I’ll gladly take a minor queue if it means the balance is somewhat evened out.

3 Likes

I would rather sit in a 5 hour queue than have layering back.
You promised us blizzard to never add layering again…

38 Likes

Bit rich coming from the same devs that thought Shazzrah and Golemagg were enough English PVP servers in EU for launch, and now they’re layered 8 months later. Blizz has clearly had no idea what they were doing from the get-go with regards to server population and faction balance and are now flying by the seat of their pants.

20 Likes

Stop making updates, every update you kill the game more

21 Likes

Will this have an Impact on Worldbosses?

:clown_face:

8 Likes

Yooooooooo who wanna play some dotes

3 Likes

Finally, would’ve loved this weeks ago but better late then never.