Layers and Character Creation Adjustments on Select Realms

please unlock servers

4 Likes

Unlock servers & open transfer for people with existing characters on that server.
Preferrably reduce the amount of layers.

But atleast give us an update!

5 Likes

2 1/2 months of servers being locked.
I could maybe understand max 1 month of lock, but phase 5 with AQ is soon here.
It’s time to unlock the locked servers!

2 Likes

We need new recruits so we can fill our AQ raids, unlock the realms … or at least give us an update

1 Like

+1 to this.

2 1/2 months of servers being locked.
I could maybe understand max 1 month of lock, but phase 5 with AQ is soon here.
It’s time to unlock the locked servers!!!

2 Likes

I’m unsubscribing too. I can’t play with my friends. I paid a month for nothing. I’m leveling alone on Earthshaker while my friends are playing/raiding on Gehennas. They can’t boost me, can’t help me and we can’t play together. It’s better to stop and wait later if they unlock the server.

2 Likes

What is the frequency to review if a server still need to be lockdown or not?
I’m sure some server don’t need lockdown anymore so please can you review that …

And ofc :

Unlock servers & open transfer for people with existing characters on that server.
Preferrably reduce the amount of layers

2 Likes

3 Likes

All these quack reasons and ney sayers thinking they need to come here and explain stuff, open servers add layers if needed (hardly doubt it, leveling zones are empty) , problem solved, stop killing classic intentionally (no were not going shadowlands) and tailor to your paying customers…

1 Like

So, i’ve heard that Blizzard is intending to merge some of the low-populated servers (not sure - were they talking about Classic or Retail). Imagine how Fun it’d be if currently locked servers would be merged… but still remained locked ))

Where did you hear that they are intending to merge some realms? So far Blizz hasn’t show very much dedication there.

@Nunu: Recommended light “snack”:

1 Like

Its under “general discussion” and not “Wow classic general discussion” so i guess it’s not for classic

2 Likes

Ty! But yes, that will be only for retail, maybe they will do sth with Classic as well but I kinda doubt it.

I almost forget the daily reminder

3 Likes

3 Likes

I’ts been a long time since i’ve seen Blizzard so unprofessional.

My friends would love to play classic wow with me and other friends on Firemaw. But have been waiting since April.
In addition, the locked servers are running empty. Nobody levels new characters anymore. While there are people who stop playing at level 60 for several reasons. Guilds have a hard time because of this.

Come on Blizzard, give us some information about the situation.

2 Likes

1 Like