Leatherworker Looking for Work

Hey guys, Leatherworker here. 618 knowledge points, 100+22 skill so can craft anything - just working on acquiring some of the newer patterns this week:

• Can cover all mail gear with R2 reagents for 418 gear at R4 with 38% proc chance for R5*
  • Crafting equipment to R4 with 37% R5 proc chance with R2 materials
  • All leather/mail gear is capable of R5 at max level (some less researched leather pieces may require R3 materials, often just the cheaper leather)
  • Bow of the Dragon Hunters available to R5
  • All decayed/primordial recipes
  • Other things available such as all toys and crafting reagents
  • Free recrafts to R5 of course :slightly_smiling_face:
  • Illustrious insight available for some recipes for 100% R5 chance (will tell you if this is possible when requesting for a little extra). Can also provide ingredients for extra
  • Spore Colony Shoulderguards and Adaptive Dracothyst Armguards now available :slight_smile:

/w or mail me in game at Sausageroo-TwistingNether or send me a Discord message at riiiiiich#4658. Or send a crafting order through directly, any sensible payments accepted. I have many happy customers and am willing to discuss your needs.

Y hablo español también si no quiere o tiene confianza para hablar en inglés :slight_smile:

1 Like

UPDATE: Can now craft and Spore Colony Shoulderguards and Adaptive Dracothyst Armguards

Can craft absolutely everything. Nearly completed the tree, have exactly 666 knowledge :japanese_ogre:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.