[Leatherworking] Mail/leather maxxed, all recipes, vintage too

Greetings!
I’ll be offering my Leatherworking profession services throughout the expansion for the realm, and I figured I might help a person or two with their crafting needs, while making a commission on the side for a raider.

Feel free to send me a personal order, with your materials. I log on each day and I should be on during the evenings.
Prices are flexible and depend on the market, but I would like to think they are accessible. Otherwise, if you don’t mind the waiting time/don’t want interaction, just send an order, tip what you want, and I’ll fulfill it when I’m in the city.

Send a /w or order to: Seby-TwistingNether
100+22 Skill / 660+ Knowledge

I offer the following leatherworking services (assumed with 3 :star: materials - you can always send with lower, but I may not guarantee same :star:!

• Re-crafting most recipes - with the below outputs. I’ll check each order before if I can do it or not, but most should be the same quality as crafting, or slightly lower if 2⭐ mats were used. I offer free recrafting for an item order.

• 447 5⭐ [Flame-Touched] Mail, all slots, 5 combinations of missive/embelish/infuse.

• 444-447 4-5⭐ [Life-Bound] Leather, all slots, 4-5 combinations of missive/embelish/infuse.
    43% inspiration chance OR some Mail slots guarantee with Insight

• 444-447 4-5⭐[Bow of the Dragon Hunters] - missive + embelish + infusion
    37% inspiration chance

• 408 5⭐[Trailblazer] missive + Matrix I-IV/Crest.

• 408 5⭐[Pioneer] missive + Matrix I-IV/Crest.

• 372 5⭐ all profession accessories.
    35% inspiration chance

• 408 5⭐ crossbow - missive + Matrix I-IV/Crest.

• 4-5⭐ PvP epics/greens - for mail/leather + missive + infusion.
    35-40% inspiration chance

• 444-447 4-5⭐ various other mail/leather - raid patterns, primordial, decay, bestial, elemental.
    ~35-40% inspiration chance

• Any other old expansion pattern, transmogs, toys, armor kits etc. I have almost all of them, including removed Vanilla recipes, etc.

• All possible ingame patterns attained (for S1, pending S2)!

• Note: I can add 2% more inspiration per craft with an incense, included always.

• Note: I have a stable Insight supply and if I can guarantee your item at 5⭐, I’ll add it with no charge!

Thank you for your interest!

Guide on how to order: https://www.wowhead.com/guide/professions/creating-work-order-crafting-station-dragonflight
Glossary: https://www.wowhead.com/guide/professions/overview-dragonflight

• 382-418, 444-447 - Item level of the final item. ex. 372 prof. items or 382 Matrix IV; 382-392 Spark; 395-405 Heroic Infusion; 408-418 Mythic Infusion; 408 Whelp Crest; 437 Drake Crest; 447 Aspect Crest;
  • 4-5⭐ - Tier of item level quality. ex. 382, 384, 386, 389, 392, 444, 447;
  • Infusion - Drops from M+/HC/M. Upgrades the item level quality, ex. to a “Heroic” or “Mythic” level (405/418);
  • Crest - Season 2 drops, from M+, raid, dailies, etc.
  • Missive - AH purchasable. Able to customize secondary stats pair;
  • Embellishment - AH purchasable. Item proc effect, like mastery over 90%, 50% more potion duration etc. - https://www.wowhead.com/guide/professions/embellishment-crafted-gear-optional-reagents
  • Inspiration proc - Chance (per item type) to craft one with extra skill, essentially upgrading the :star: of it if a certain threshold is met. Ex. I can craft 4*, but 28% proc chance of 5*. If I am lucky, I proc first cast, netting 5*, or I need 2-3 recrafts. I offer free recrafts for a crafted order with me.
  • Insight - Extra item used that offers +30 skill, guaranteed max quality for some items, costs extra.

Last updated: 16/05/2023

For other professions, access the World of Crafters EU discord: discord.gg / 75BzkYWdyn

3 Likes

The best leatherworker!

1 Like

Happy New Year! Available and with more knowledge :slight_smile: Can do various 418 with inspiration now as well.

Update:
I can now craft any Mail item at 418 in their available slots and have improved my inspiration a lot. Feel free to poke or send an offline order tipping what you want :slight_smile:

As an update, I can now use Insight orbs on certain items to guarantee maximum quality (5*, 418s for example). I have limited supply of them, so it would cost a bit extra per item, but my prices are reasonable.

358 Knowledge now, and started a path towards leather. In 5 weeks I will be able to craft all types of leather armor at 418 as well.

444 Knowledge now, and I can 418 any MAIL or LEATHER item, I have all the recipes ingame. Some I can even guarantee at 418 for now (Mail items mostly). Prices are decent still!

490 Knowledge now, I can start guaranteeing some 418s with 3* mats (Mail at the moment). Got all the ZG recipes that were just added.

Still available for all your leatherworking needs, around 550 knowledge now, so can max craft a few mail slots. Don’t have yet the new raid/PvP items, but will update when I do.

Update for season 2:

• I now have 592 knowledge, and can guarantee ALL MAIL slots at 447.
  • Leatherworking slots are 4*/5* with max inspiration.
  • I have all PvP craftable recipes, for Season 2 as well.
  • Priority is still to get Adaptive Dracothyst Armguards, then Lambent Armor Kit, then Shadowflame-Tempered Armor Patch.
  • All ingame recipes
  • Mail guaranteed 447 with 3* mats.
  • 4/8 Leather slots guaranteed 447 with 3* mats. (Boots, Belt, Wrist, Head)
  • Over 660 knowledge so soon can guarantee leather as well :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.