Left Click doesn't work [Classic Wow/Mac]

Hi,

My left click doesn’t work on my trackpad or on my mouse. I have tried deleting my cache/wtf/interface maps in my main folder. What else can I try to fix this?

Hey Tastic

I had a similar issue a while back, and it turned out to be an Overlay was stealing the inputs from my mouse, so that’d be the first thing I suggest checking for. If you’re not sure what might be causing that, you can follow this guide to disable login items on your Mac, which will stop anything other than iOS from loading up

Hey friend, I have done so! But the problem still occurs to me, do you perhaps have any other advice?

Hi, Tastic! o/

While it’s not possible to change it normally, I’ve seen at least one case where the keybindings for the mouse buttons were off. Can you try to reset your keybindings in the ingame options?

Also, some clarification here may be useful to figure out what’s going on. What do you mean with it not working? Can you click on the menus or skills in the action bar? Move the camera around? If you click both buttons does your character move forward? Is it affecting all of these things, only some, or maybe something else I’m missing here?

The problem was actually my wireless mouse. I am ashamed