Legacy raid drops should be account bound

It’s old content. I don’t want to be farming it each and every week just for an item to drop on a character who can’t unlock the weapon or armor.

If I am farming on my paladin, he should be able to unlock cloth gear for my warlock. It doesn’t mean the paladin should be able to wear the cloth items. Just unlock the appearance for the account.

It’s a really frustrating limitation for what reason? I don’t want to be farming old content for months just to get one head piece that has dropped a bunch of times for another character that can’t wear it.

If it’s dropped on my account, then any class that can wear the item on said account should be able to do so.

I hate unnecessary restrictions like this. It’s tedious and hostile. Please just make it universal with legacy drops.

That’s coming in next expansion. You will be able to unlock any transmog appearance on any character, regardless if you can equip it or not.

1 Like

Forrealz?! That’s AWESOME if that’s the case!!! Thank you for letting me know.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.