Legendaries in Season 4

Hi,

Please can devs just add the legendaries to a vendor for season 4. Starting a new alt with one of the classes that requires a legendary is awful as that raid the legendary drops from is only avilable once every 3 weeks and even then its an rng drop, so there’s just no way we get the legendary in time for the season to end!

Atleast make it 100% drop on the fated week PLEASE!

1 Like

The non-Awakened versions of the raids are still available. Finding or making a raid for a Fyrakk run is probably a little harder now, but on the upside the gear upgrades make it also much easier.

There are basically no groups willing to run Aberrus for evoker legendary

1 Like

I’d try on the weekend. I had no trouble finding Aberrus raids in the past couple months when I looked for them in the tool, but I only tried this during busy times of the day. Starting a raid yourself is also an option.

I don’t disagree with making the legendaries easier to obtain, though. Maybe not straight up selling them for bullions, but the end boss of each raid should probably have a chance to drop the item (for both the axe and the evoker legendary). That would make sense to me as they are current gear in this season, not legacy items.

Net week will be Aberrus Raid week so a mayhaps is there and a slim chance
But I don’t envy the Evokers

Players will simply buy the kill of the last boss and with a 100% chance of looting their legendary on fresh chars. This will be unfair for those who currently have 12-13hc boss kills.

what do you mean?? no it won’t. Its a for fun season. teh ones on 12 kills will get to get the legendary??? whats unfair about getting it

I mean that if they give the opportunity to get a 100% chance of a legendary weapon, it will not be fair to those who are almost close to 15hc kills. They essentially wasted several months when other players had it easy.