Legendary choice

I made a post a few weeks ago about the choice of legendary. As Torghast isn’t something I like to run on multiple alts at the same time weekly, I now just do 2 characters per week, I’m almost done with my last alt, and want to focus on my main(s), so my r-shaman and this tank I’m starting to put time in.

I now have the haste buff one, which is decent, but I understood that once the 20% limit has been reached, it looses its power.

I’m doing mostly / only M+, but I quite like using my HPs, so is The Magistrate’s Judgment actually useful ? Or Bulwark?

Your correct with HP instead of a cooldown on SoTR, it takes roughly 20% haste to maintain roughly a 100% uptime on it after which Haste is basiclly just a small dmg increase.

The damage increase from the Bulwark legendary is way higher and its the Legendary I would prio if I was doing m+ primarly. Engraved Sigil is a good all around legendary that is also usable even if the damage output of it aint on the level as Bulwark for m+.

For m+ I would say Magistrate’s Judgment is pretty average at best since HP aint really a key concern in m+. We got more than enough HP, for m+ we want more damage from our Legendarys primarly and our key points of survival is the ability to use our defensives and kite when needed.

Having a defensive legendary won’t allow you to stay in and facetank any longer than an offensive one. And when I say more damage I’m talking AoE damage primarly our single target damage is really good whatever Legendary we use its our AoE output that gets a big buff from the Bulwark legendary.

1 Like

Thnx for the tip, Bulwark it is for me!

Magistrate’s judgement is my personal favorite, for all content, since I play in a certain style.

The amount of stuff I can pull off with this legendary + Crusader Judgement + Divine purpose +Righteous protector is so good, the synergy can be insane. I basically have wings every 1 min, Ardent definder every 50 secs.

In pvp, if you talent Guardian of the Forgotten queen with these, it means you can have 10 sec immunity every 1.5 mins. Not that PvP matters much, but I am yet to lose any 1v1 when I get jumped by any horde.

I do 4K ST dps and 4-5K overall DPS in M+ dungeons depending on the dungeon.

However, go as Ashelia suggested, since at your level, First avenger is a better talent still.

1 Like

Cheers for the tip though, I’m still working on my ash, the hard thing about it is that I’m done with Torghast :smiley: .

I am still considering taking this legendary, it’s not un-common for me to not take a BiS legendary, using Frost Witch on enhancement e.g. , actually all my 2 shamans don’t use BiS.

Still using Sanctified Warth myself, will check out Righteous Protector.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.