Legendary choices Survival

I recently returned after a 3 month well-deserved (if I say so myself :slight_smile: ) break. The one thing I dislike about SL is the legendary system and especially having to run Torghast a lot.

Whilst I see they made changes, and will make more, I decided to stick to 1 spec for now, may add enhancement at a later stage.

But since I love SV the most of all I’ve been playing in SL so far (resto shaman aside), I will stick to this one. Now I want to make the right choices, I picked Wildfire Cluster in 9.0.5, crafted for legs. I still don’t know all about 9.1, but I understood you get a socket if you recreate, is this worth it?

Secondly I am doubting, but I think for raid/ST I will go for Nesingwary’s Trapping Apparatus on neck. Hope that Birds of Prey will remain viable, but I take it you use that along with Steel Trap?

I just lack the time to go nuts and redo and/or get 2 legos per characters I want to play, so I need to choose one character, but do that one well.

One reason I started doubting is Latent Poison Injectors, since I kinda like playing around with poisons, maybe due to my assassination (in game ofc :smiley: ) background. Is that viable, or is the other one really wayyyyy better?

Replying on an alt hunter, otherwise I can’t respond :wink: :

"So I did get the Nessingwary memory, but I don’t seem to know anyone to make a R4-6 necklace :wink: So going for Rylakstalker’s Confounding Strikes instead. Not sure if they’ll add dual legos at one point, since this one would also go onto the legs. Doing that for now, R4 anyways, got to redo both of them at one point in 9.1.5.

Just need a raid lego as well. Just wonder about that lego, this 15% chance for a bomb, what bomb type? Normal? Or using one of the Wildfire Infusion bombs? Random bomb, or the one that you last threw, or even the upcoming bomb?"

The nessing legendary is pretty much the best in terms of single target damage.

The rotation is a bit clunky though in my opinion, because of the mongoose window, they should give us the ability to increase the window through use of certain abilities like kill command, so you don’t just use trap, and mongoose as much as possible.

Understood, but since I am unable to even get a necklace, I need to go for the other piece :wink:

Nessingwary is the best legendary for BoP (Bird of prey) (single target).
In Wildfire infusion build , you can use Rylakstalker in single and Wildfire cluster is for M+ or combat with hard cleave

With Rylakstalker you win 1 bomb, the bomb is determined for the talent (Wildfire infusion)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.