Legendary complete garbage

Am I mistaken or our Mastery doesnt even affect allies we heal through fistweaving with our ATOTM legendary??

Question for Blizzard class devs:
Why are targets affected by REM not healed with Gust of Mists when we do healing through Fistweaving?

Why is our mastery part of 5% of our class?
Why can’t we have proper mastery mechanics, that would allow us to make some plays with Fistweaving and REM, to guide our healing in direction we need it.

Also:
Why is issue with Clouded focus legendary and its bad state fixed by increasing the numbers, instead of addressing the real issue. Instead of giving it 5% increase we needed this:
" Casting Soothing Mist increases healing of your Vivify or Enveloping Mist and their Gust of Mists proc by 15%, stacking 3 times per cast. Bonuses are lost when channeling ends"

-we needes the item to affect our First cast right away. And not to gives us bonus after the first cast of vivify /enveloping. It sucks like hell that you cast Soothing>vivify/EM and THAN next cast (3rd global) gets the bonus from legendary.
Bro, third global I am already targeting someone else… I need the bonus to start from first heal… Not second…
But yeah just increase numbers and call it a day…

Edit: none of the legendary bonuses affect our mastery not ATOTM, not TOM, not CF,… … Like what the hell? Is our Mastery part of our class or is it not Blizzard???

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.