Legendary drop rate

Start a twink for PvP, o i need this legendary drop from a dungeon
I Mean how long can it take a few runs maybe

NOOOOO it took so many runs i stop counting,

What the hell is wrong with this creedy drop chance of 0 with NO Back up System

I cannot run higher then m0 on my Twink, because i Dont have a legendary and the gear and No conduits i need because the DONT drop

F for Blizzard

Why can Blizzard not give us the Drops we need too Play the game i Play the F game more not less if Thinks would drop at 100%chance

Because there is no content. They need to stretch things out to make it to 9.1.

Hence the terrible loot drop rates. Cant have people running through content too quickly.

Hence the time gated campaign. Cant have people going through content too quickly.

Hence the anima drought. Cant have people going through content too quickly.

The fact that it takes 5 min flying from some points on the map to another one is pretty bad. Cant have people going through content too quickly.

The consequences of their actions are these: People stopped playing. When blizz thought that people would line up in droves to do non rewarding M+ they were slapped with a good ole dose of reality. People stopped doing M+ altogther and then quit the next month.

I was on my way to 13’s in bfa. Yeah cool. I know its not top dog. But i worked my way up and as a way past middle aged person with terrible reflxes those completed 12’s were an accomplishment.

In SL i cant even be bothered to do keys atm.

Their thinking that we loved the grind, timegating and lack of loot turned and bit them in the you know what.

3 Likes

If that was true, there has never been content in this game then.

My contant is playing PvP, i Play hole wod and have fun, u make a char u Play PvP
Wod best pvp Expansion afther Mop :frowning:

Do the dungeon on around +15 and it’s pretty much guaranteed drop. No need to make it that hard and then complain when there is an easy solution.

1 Like

O thanks thats a great solution, i just aply with 165 gs too a +15
Or i make my own groop and ask for the key,

Can someone boost me for free ?

Yeah ask your guild for example. Not sure what the cutoff is but from 14s and 15s I always got a legendary if one was available from that dungeon.

I miss bfa’s too much daily / weekly stuff tbh

Everything post Legion in terms of pvp for me has been a void. No pvping at all.
I actually liked Legion the most as I wasn’t as active at the time and it allowed for fun pvp without the hassle of getting gear.
At the same time I understand the lack of progress for the higher tiers of pvp, that it brought.

Still baffles me to this day why they didn’t create two separate pvp brackets of geared and progression and template. with the template pvp be just for fun without any progression rewards (marks of honor for transmog or something)
And the progression bracket being the pvp of old, pre-Legion.

If your gear is that low then you won’t be getting far in pvp with or without the legendary. Funny thing to whine about.

You expect to get legendaries with that ilvl or what? Get some decent gear, then you can start getting legendaries.

I alrdy could craft a legendary did 2x thorgast8 run with lower itemlvl,
And i will save get myself in PvP to 1.4 no doubt about that, i just invite a condem Warri :slight_smile:

BUT the legy buffs my Earthshild for 150% another conduit my healing for 6% and the second one for 20% without them i dont need too try

With spamming pvp my itemlvl will go up

You are just being unlucky - m0 or +2 is enough for leg drop.

With your gear just grind through hc dungeon.

Also make sure you are grinding at right place.

Uptade i still farm the dungeon 3 m0runs and a few M+2 and one m+3

Still Nothing

Nice game Design for twinks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.