Legendary PvP: Need advice for a Outlaw / Sub rogue

Hey there.

I’m currently gearing my rogue, i switch very often between outlaw and sub rogue. I like to play both of them !
But since it’s an alt , i got 0 legendary yet and i don’t know what to choose, i’m kinda tormented.

For outlaw i already made the choice of “Greenskin’s Wickers” it’s really fit how i burst as outlaw.

but it dont work as sub rogue . So i need something that is really great on both Outlaw / Subtlety

I play merely everytime BG and plan to do RBG with my rogue, so i thought legendary with vanish reduce the CD could be great for ninjacap but master assasin can annilate someone in the opener and so getting a free cap.

I’m kinda tormented on what to choose.

Any advice for legendary RBG Outlaw / Subtlety ?

I haven’t really played outlaw PvP but the standard go to for sub is master assassin, and it is also used by Outlaw in m+.
I’m quite confident you can go with master assassin for both of them.

Also Master assasin the best in RBG ? My fear is because the meta in RBG tend to multidoter atm and i don’t see myself how i cna easely restealth and getting much use of it.

Master Assassin all the way.

Its decent for raiding, great for M+, perfect for PvP and works well in both specs.

1 Like

Crit lego without question.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.