Legendary Set

Hello guys.
First I want to explain what a sort of problem I have.
I haven’t enough time to play. Each day I can spent a hour, even less, about 30 min, no more, and some times I haven’t time to play at all.
In this circumstances I can’t get any good gear: armour and weapon.
I am paying and paying subscription and getting nothing. So I stopped to pay.
I have suggestion about this situation. In many games any activity grant you something.
For instances in world of tanks each battle, that you finish, grant you experience, even if you lost it.
In eve-online enough to pay subscription to learn new skills, even you stay off-line.
I have the same idea about gear in wow, roughly the same.
So when a player gets max level he gets full “legendary set”, all pieces of armour: head , chest, hands etc.
Then no matter what player does he levels up all these gear.
For instance: by doing daily, dungeon, raids.
Even killing single mob must grant him some experience to level-up his gear.
This process of levelling gear is mostly similar to the hear of azerot levelling, but have a level-cap.
With a new patch the level of all gear raises to a new level-cap.
And then, people like me, that can’t spend much time for game will be able get top gear.
How long it will take a haven’t clue, but, at least, we will have hope getting top gear.
Of course, players who have time for raids and dungeons will get good gear sooner than we. But we will do it too.
In this manner the game will more flexible for a wider audience.
Tanks for listening.
GL HF

No. This is a terrible idea. Do Mythic+. You will get atleast 1 piece of gear per week and it takes much less than an hour with a decent group.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.