Legion Ash bringer quest problems help?

Require info more experienced players, my situation is I have started doing the legion playthrough around level 38. I am now level 41, I got up to the point in the questline where you choose your relic. After this I have had no further content to get the ash bringer relic, I also do not remember fighting in the broken isles after choose. So I am confused to weather I am to low of a level or where the hell I continue the quests to get the sword. Thankyou for your time

Since the level squish everything in broken isle/Legion content is such a mess its a joke how they did not sort things out .
Me and some friends wanted to level via legion at level 10(allied race chars) but some of us didnt have the spells needed to be able to get through the scenerio’s

You need to complete main questioned in the broken isles for relics or pray one drops from dungeons. Alternatively you may try to find cheap BoE relics in AH, but they’re usually quite expensive.

1 Like

Honestly, I would blast some dungeons 'till level 45 (legion max level) then everything will be available, well most everything.
I’m currently doing my druid campaign and had to wait till I got to level 42 for a quest, might be where you’re at atm.

1 Like

thanks so much for the advice

1 Like

If you don’t have spell required for scenario game will provide you one. I’ve done multiple artifact aquistiions and there is always a button with a spell next to the objective in the tracker if you don’t have that spell.

You are not too low level. That content requires level 10. By relic do you mena artifact weapon? English clealry isn’t your first language and it’s hard to figure out what parts did you do. Did you use Command Board and chose Borken Shore or did you just teleport do Dalaran and went from there? What parts of the class campaign did you do?

No problem, WoW tends to throw these headaches at ya left, right and centre lol always abitrary levels to reach before you can do something, just because… lol.

Scroll down a few times to the Druid campaign, then click on reveal spoilers, it will give you the full quests available for the legion class campaign.

Note- you don’t have to unlock all of your weapons to advance, my druid currently only has the Scythe of Elune and I am on the last 6 quests respectively.

2nd Note - be prepared to wait lol some missions are for the mission table and take hours to complete lol

2 Likes

I just teleported to Dalaran and went from there

All missions required for finishing campaing take exactly 1 hour actually. They used to be longer but at the end of Legion Blizzard shortened them all to 1 hour.

1 Like

I had one that took 2hours, amongst the first set of 5 “1hour” missions lol

I did it literally a night ago so some do still take longer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.