Legion Bonus Objectives Shown on Map but Not Starting

Apparently this is a problem (for some) going back to 2019 but new to me. Up until about two weeks ago, all was working fine. Now, in each zone, I may get two of them to pop (and successfully complete) but then remaining ones will not start (note, their crossed swords icons still DO appear on the main game map — they just do not proc to life when the appropriate subzone is entered).

Aside from their being content I actually enjoy, they are sort of vital to efficient Order Resource collection on the alts for which I lack the time to go around looting every chest/killing rares for the mere tens of Resources they drop by turn.

Is this going to get fixed (must less acknowledged) at last? ETA on that please?

P.S. Despite reading other posts about the issue wherein others have stated they tried all the usual means of mitigating in-game issues like this (UI rebuild, scan/repair, definitely do try it without addons and after a fresh restart of the game client, etc), I still tried all those things for myself. so no need to suggest them.

2 Likes