[Legion] Hidden Artifact Appearance | Frost Mage

Greetings everyone ,

Before i post here i did some research at YouTube / wowhead and /2 ingame but i have some issues noone can help with.

As the title says , im trying to get the Hidden Artifact Appearance for my Frost Mage.

Im still leveling since she is an alt and i worry if i messed up.
Is it possible to get it after 110 ?

I keep doing the daily ghost hunting at Dalaran to get the buff as a YouTube video shows but when i talk to a ghost and i get the buff , it disappeares after few seconds before i leave Dalaran . I even have Ebonchill (original) equipped.

Few people say that this step (The buff) is not priority and you can get the skin without that step . I already have the Nexus class hall upgrade .

Whats the next step now?Do i have to visit daily the class hall and head downstairs to portals?

Thanks in advance.

From my experience, all you had to do was get the Teleportation Nexus class hall talent and Artifact Knowledge 4 (which is now permanently capped) and then be patient.

Took months for me, but one day when you walk down the stairs in the class hall you will get a message ‘‘You hear a strange crackling sound from the portals downstairs’’, you use one of the portals and it sends you to Frostfire Ridge to get your Everburning Crystal.

In short, it’s a waiting game.

2 Likes

I knew nothing about when it happened to me. Totally freaked me out!

1 Like

I never knew this and never took that trait.
Will have to switch it out and see what happens.
Thanks.

1 Like

So basically you have to hearthstone to Dalaran , get the buff from the NPCs , teleport back to class call and repeat every day?
You can get it at 120 as well ?

The buff is in no way involved.

All you need is the Teleportation Nexus trait.

Just log in once a day, teleport to Class Hall and then walk down the stairs to where the mission table is.

If it triggers, you will get this emote in your chatbox: -

So if you get that message, use any of the portals from the Teleportation Nexus, and it should take you to Frostfire Ridge, where you will be guided to an enemy by a friendly NPC. Kill the enemy and you get your Everburning Crystal.

If you don’t get that message in your chatbox, try the next day.

It is both doable at 120 and in any spec, you don’t have to be Frost.

1 Like

Thank you all for your replies and especially Icefall

I just got the appearance few seconds ago!
You dont have to complete not even Mage’s Campaing questline or be max level

You walk down to portals and you gotta pray to get the emote.
Thats it.

Good luck to everyone hunting the skin in BfA !

2 Likes

Congrats :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.