Legion: Mounts, Pets, and More

Legion: Mounts, Pets, and More

Treasures are plentiful in the Broken Isles for those who know where to find them. If you're looking for a challenge, or just an opportunity to fill in your collections, then we've got you covered with a bounty of pets, mounts, and more just waiting for you.

View Full Article

6 Likes

Nice tip, being doing legion and WoD and even earlier expac farming cause 8.3 is very bad

3 Likes

Wow, thank you for making this article after the 100% exp buff expired now that people aren’t farming the paragon mounts as much.

Trying to get people doing Legion content for a third time?

Not sure. I’ve been farming the Llothien Prowler fox mount since forever. And every day – reputation buff or otherwise – there’s a ton of people in Suramar doing the same World Quests I’m doing. Trying to get those Sychophant kills is sometimes a pain because of how many people there are.

And let’s be real: The reputation buff isn’t going to make a big difference in the grand scheme of things. I mean, a lot of players would have worked on these Paragon chests for several years now. A +100% reputation buff for a month is a relatively small contribution considering the sheer volume of reputation gained over years of farming.

1 Like

Okay but paragon mounts are very stupid

Can’t you guys just add a bad luck system or alternatively offer them for a set amount of Curious Coins? I am still missing the Dreamweaver mount

2 Likes

I burnt myself out in Legion going after all the Paragon Mounts [which I did eventually]… and took a year long break from WoW.

No thanks, Blizzard, you bunch of sadistic lot!

and then there is me, the poor priest with one paragon mount (nazjatar) because she couldnt be bothered to farm wqs… :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I have 1 paragon from highmountain and i consider myself lucky cause its somwhat unique for alliance :slight_smile:

This is just amazing, even Blizzard realizes how bad BfA is. Legion ads in BfA.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.