Legion Order Halls broken since Pre-patch

Doing some Legion content to pass the time and was doing order hall (Paladin) stuff while leveling, once I hit 70 and was removed from Chrome Time-walking the current Dalaran seems to be missing crucial NPC’s to finish quests.
For paladin order hall quest - “Blood of Our Enemy” the hand in NPC Delas Moonfang is missing from the Antonidas Statue area in Dalaran.

Decided to switch to doing Warrior order hall - and cant even start the main quest as I have to speak to Kahdgar who is not taking the quest hand in (and yes I have fully completed the Harbinger quest on the warrior to try and phase him back but no dice).

Seems many order halls are now unable to be progressed since pre-patch based on other posts on wowhead and the US forums.

2 Likes

Probably Dalaran is now phased to the pre-patch event with no option to go “back in time”.
Hopefully with the release of The War Within Dalaran will be phased back to Legion. Oh, wait, I heard it gets destroyed.

I think all the Order Hall Issues have something to do with Chromie’s Time walking. It now states that it is for level 10-70 and includes the Dragon flight Expansion. Something I think should’ve been left until after the launch, but what do I know I’m only a paying customer.

The order halls work fine during time walking but once you hit 70 it pulls you out into normal time (same as what happened when previously hitting 60 before they updated) the problem I think is yet another bug in the TWW pre-patch, as many NPC’s needed for order hall quests have gone missing, or some, like Khadgar are not accepting order hall quests regardless if you have done the Harbinger quest chain or not.

I was level 58 when I first encountered this ‘Bug’ and was in normal time, I wasn’t time-walking as I didn’t want to rush to 70. The Hall of Shadows is unplayable at the moment.

It’s a pain in the bum. Tried to find Khadgar for uniting the isles because that is what is keeping my lock back. No Khadgar to be found. At least not with that quest. Now I’m stuck at acchievements but the quests for those not showing. I don’t mind the hectic times before pre-launch. I have understanding of that. What I don’t understand is that there is no one at Blizzard’s customer service that could at least take the efford to make a post on these forums and tell us at least an estimated time for this to be fixed. Or at the very least that they are working on it.

I sent in a ticket and got some links back and the message they are busy. The links were useless as I have travelled around the internet already to find solutions. :S.

1 Like

It is. Rogue’s can’t do their class hall quests. The moment they pass through the door of ‘Red’ they change into a golden human and bonk into invisible walls. There is a post somewhere about that one.

2 Likes

Yeah I was told pretty much the same thing, it looks as if WOWHEAD (or other 3rd party sites) have become the new Customer Service as I am always told to check there.

1 Like

Hey all,

As Eliria mentioned, some quests can be affected by a temporary phasing issue between the pre-patch and the release of TWW. For more information, please see this post.

Thank you!

1 Like