Legion raids are broken ...again

Please for the love of god nuke these raids with scaling, my alts at ilvl 265 are getting killed by the time the second orb spawns on Argus the Unmaker, this wasn’t the same last week. And I’m sure this is going to take you all 2 more years to notice like that pitiful nerf you did last year. My point is we shouldn’t be on the forums asking for nerfs to content that came out in 2016, its almost 2023.

Fix this garbage.

Edit: like what the heck is this even??

10 Likes

This is the very reason in quiting the game.

4 Likes

+1

just tried to do Eonar Mythic and found that my monk’s aoe is too weak to kill all mobs fast enough to pass this encounter. Strange, as before patch tried that few times and it went smooth.

Fix please or add more time till Eonar is destroyed by Legion ship

2 Likes

They buffed the gold from the bosses and items though.

2 Likes

Something has been changed. I was just in the The Nighthold (Mythic), like every week.
With the character here, Guldan was easily possible. Now absolutely no chance.

edit
wrong character. Was of course with a lvl 60 mage. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah this is a joke, I was farming bfa dung without problems with chars 230 ilv and now I just can’t. Why I can’t do something that I literally did last week? Fix this blizz.

Agree. I normally breeze Gul’dan Mythic and after this week’s reset I find I can only get him to around 35%

2 Likes

sounds like you guys are trying to do something fun you should know that fun is illegal in world of ioncraft don’t you just love the scaling they keep adding in and other bullcrap :smiley:

2 Likes

Mythic Kil’jaeden is impossible to solo as hunter, Armageddon Blast debuff is ticking for 15.5k dmg/s. Before prepatch phase 2 hit, I was able to nuke im in p1. And why is ilvl 155 dropping in Legion? Shouldn’t this be capped to 50 (normal) or 60 (warforged)? And why is raid loot with ilvl 50/60 worth less than 1 gold?

Please fix.

1 Like

Yes they deff fu it up again fun detected i guess

And also did someone noticed that they so damn stubborn about it too for legion raids in particular? Like why are you doing this i don’t get it, there was no problem like this with prio expansion raids but they just don’t want to give as Legion raids to be easy farmed and they keep pushing this bs agenda time and time again

Fix the damn old raids and dungs for christ sake. 270 characters taking over 20 secs to kill a normal nighthold boss. Seriously now. Every expansion the same crap.

2 Likes

Nov 21st hotfix mentions Legion raids relative power change and I can confirm mythic Nighthold is good for now. I will do Tomb of Sargeras later today and report back. What was not fixed is the itemlevel mess. Items from the same boss drop on 50 (regular), 60 (warforged) and 151/155 (mythic Emerald Nightmare/Nighthold).

Update: ToS mythic is still not soloable. Desolate Host just bugs out and refuses to respawn. Kil’jaeden can’t be nuked, as hunter you aren’t able to find Illidan in this stupid darkness phase AND the orbs knockback distance is absolutely unpredictable. Sometimes they send you flying off into another dimension.

Agreed. Legacy content should be something you can do while turning your brain off and i honestly don’t understand why it was necessary to be rescaled once again in the first place.

Was quite happy to see that actually, made clearing the raids worthwhile again. However it took Blizzard less than a week to reduce those values again. On top of that they now reduced the gold from BfA raids by 50-60%.

But items that had a broken value and are selling 10-20silver while the rest of the raid awards loot thats worth 15-20gold? That didn’t get fixed.

1 Like

I dunno why anyone is surprised ion and his team of clowns do this time and again and keep moving the goal post when we can solo a ancient expansion by now what happen to our legacy buff why is ion the inept still in charge after all this failed expansions

why is there seemingly no accountability at blizzard where someone can keep failing upwards

That’s because it’s tuned to be doable at 70 now. Working as intended.

Clarification from a GM or developer would be nice, not speculation from an ordinary user :wink:

:smiley: you are 60 with 265 ilvl you are no longer posses the end game OP stuff on your character basically all leggos and sets plus your covenant is turned off
jsut wait till you get a 70 and basic HC gear from dungeon you will once again eradicate these raids easily

And you too are not a Blizzard employee :wink: (even though it sounds plausible)

I’m just telling you how it is :smiley: