Legion Remix

I’m hoping that if/when they do this that they leave the mage tower up, with all the original rewards, and its an absolute faceroll

for the tears

5 Likes

Dont really know why people cry about original MT rewards, wasn’t exactly hard to get.

For stuff like this they should just do polls like OSRS does, see how many people want MT rewards in a remix and go from there.

1 Like

Those people after reading that news:

1 Like

well if they were going to do that they should have done MoP cm then.

1 Like

Wishful thinking but imagine, even if just a small thing, they made an evoker class hall with the bronze/infinite flight.

To be fair it was more faceroll late on in the expansion. They purposely let the player base outgear it. I actually thought that was really nice. So those that wanted the prestige got it early. Those that struggled with this kind of thing could do it later.

archmage was practically impossible but tbh i wish they would bring them back

i found archmage to be one of the easier ones, even when they rereleased it i 1 shot on arms warrior and did it in about 10 pulls as sub rogue.

they already are a faceroll, go get them tiger.

Following guides i still cant seem to figure it out :joy:

1 Like

Ur not getting my slightly bleached out recolour of a armour they reused in legion.

1 Like

Is it still not any easier doing the revamped Mage Tower? No way to outgear it?

I know when it was first re-released it was quite challenging again.

Havnt tried recently

If you put the time into making a full timewalking set it’s a literal breeze, so I guess to some degree you can drastically make it easier for yourself/outgear the intended difficulty. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think with the introduction on talents it became a lot easier, i did the book before DF came out but recently did the demo lock one with no experience as lock and had only been playing for 2 days and still 2 shot it.

Come to think of it i only actually need monk/priest/shaman now but I’ve never played those classes or own them.

1 Like

the basement dwellers wont like it

The WW monk one is a breeze. Probably the easiest one of them all.

Legion remix can be cool. I don’t mind if they add the weapon skins for the mage tower but they most likely won’t since they didn’t add challenge mode rewards to MoP remix either.

WoD classic with the intended content is also something i want to see.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.