Legion Scouting Map missing

Hi,

I’m a returning player who’s very recently resubbed, but I’ve been away for a very long time, essentially having skipped over legion and most of BFA.

I’ve caught up on some Legion content, and used the scouting map at the Mission table to unlock four out of five zones - with Suramar being the last one missing. Unfortunately, the scouting map is now unavailable - I cannot access it at all. I only get the ‘Missions’ and ‘Followers’ tabs.

Am I missing something? Is there a “cooldown” I need to observe in between unlocking zones? Do I have to finish a set amount of quests in an unlocked zone before unlocking another one?

Thanks.

Have you tried leaving and re-entering New Dalaran? I had an idea the quest (Khadgar’s Discovery) should be offered automatically when you enter ND?

It looks like you already had the starting quest for Suramar on your character but abandoned it. If you are not automatically receiving a prompt for the quest when re-entering Dalaran, try speaking with Khadgar directly at the Violet Citadel and he should offer the quests you need to continue.

Go the mission board where you send your followers off, there 3 tabs at the bottom, youll find it there

4 Likes

Closing this here because it’s a very very old post, and necro is bad :smiley: