Legion was a McDonald's meal

everyone needs a lil sugar to keep the game enjoyable just not too much …

Fortunately for me I don’t care if my “homies” like or dislike something I personally enjoy, much less randomers on the internet.

Because it got significantly worse, but not to the point where I’d quit the game.
It also doesn’t help that WoW has no competition.

1 Like

Slapface has a slap friendly face. You did that on purpose didn’t you?

McDonald’s has one or two awesome burgers.
Next time go to BK instead!
Want to eat healthy? Stay at home and make it yourself

Weird flex but also a nice flex. I only have a few homies myself and none of them even play Wow.

My fav expansion will always be Wotlk and I can still name at least 10 things wrong with it.

I’m outta here, I can smell them coming for me

legion was a 5 course meal everything before it was a happy meal from mcdonalds with a toy for the casuals while the raiders got the burger

1 Like

I’ll still praise Legion but I ain’t praising Blizz who learned its worst lessons and continued making even worse iterations. You can’t tell me the mission table in SL is better than the one we had in Legion. Both suck but if I had to choose its Legion. Same with AF power too.

People who say “bro” and “homie” usually dont have any.

Anyways. Stop talking as if you speak for everyone. You can always only speak for yourself.
For me for instance, Legion was the most enjoyable expansion since Mists.

The idea of M+ was great and a lot of people like it. The problem was they designed Legion as a massive change from anything before. Legion was designed to keep you playing for as long as possible, replaying the content as often as possible by instilling the fear of falling behind.

Because AP grinding and Legendary acquisition was so potent, if you didn’t play non stop you would fall behind a lot. And they did eventually finally ease that up during the expansion with many positive changes that left people with a positive memory of Legion… Only to do it again exactly the same in BFA.

Legion, however had amazing questlines, amazing development of lore around professions, some incredibly fun dungeons and raids and in my opinion the best quest zone in the game, Suramar. Legion added so many amazing things, but at the core of it was ruined by a few small systems designed to keep you engaged like a good little hamster.

The way M+ is today obsoleting raiding entirely, with M-raiding being for a tiny group of hardcore players and the whole raid-io score system with new players being completely screwed at any chance of making a step on the ladder… Yeah it’s garbage, no wonder the game doesn’t grow.

Micky D meals were never filling though. You eat it and you’re hungry again an hour later.

The last time we really had class design was MoP as we still have single class designer maybe even spec designer.

Legion just build upon the mess that WoD’s class design was.

how do you know Dragon riding and Professions are one time systems? When all blizzard said is about keeping them going forward.

When I see it I’ll believe it and I’ll apologize for it. Right now they look to good and are really funny to play with. And Blizzard hates fun. They want this game to be chore, and full of content that is gone forever after the expansion is introduced. You know one way to keep people play so they don’t miss out on stuff

Legion was second best expansion.

OmG FaSt FoOd Is NoT GoOd LoNg TeRm. Comparing a game expansion to junkfood, lulz.

Legion was fun though, kept me hanging around a lot longer. WotLK is top expansion for me.

Do they?

I think professions are still a chore (because that’s what a profession is in essence) just with more complex design (and I admit, with relevance for end-game, which is good but not “fun”), and Dragon ride does look fun… But also looks like something you can get bored of after just a few days doing it.

If they keep items that you can craft up to max ilvl, without needing something out of mythic raids professions will be perfect. But you’re right about dragon riding

I’ve never experienced this and I’m usually quite happy with a happy meal or chicken sandwich…

1 Like

I liked legion enha shaman alot.

Just cause both are borrowed powers doesn’t mean they affect the game equally. The game isn’t built around tier sets, Legion was built around artifacts. When they ripped out artifacts, it’s like removing the foundations, the class will crumble.

This is the TRUTH, legion was a big fat sloppy unnutritional bigmac, after enjoying their first one, the players are now addicted to fast food trying to relive the taste SAD

For me Legion is 2nd place with Wrath. Best two expansions evar!

Legion had a few good moments but for me these were overshadowed by extremely bad class design (warlock) and the downhill hasn’t stopped since, lore characters like Kil’jaeden misshandled entirely, warlock class campaigen was a big disappointment.
Oh and that one class that had been requested for years by the playerbase was so well implemented that everybody wish we never got that class in the first place.

Trial of Valor and Argus fight were really good, and Suramar quests and city were very good.

Wotlk>mop>bc>bfa>cata>legion>wod>SL