Let that sink in

BFA was WoW’s longest expansion.

Shadowlan’ds prepatch will be WoW’s shortest prepatch.

Blizzard, what were you thinking? :rofl:

6 Likes

Yeah this is confusing… prepatch won’t be on until at least the 14th of October which is mind blowing

Everything after 30th october will make it shortest pre-patch.

Well open beta is 27th October right? Prepatch shouldn’t come too long after that.

2 Likes

They have to tell us 12 days before tho :c

To be fair, we had COVID, if it wasn’t for that maybe the numbers would have been different.

Covid is not an excuse to have a 1 week prepatch

1 Like

people cry when things are rushed, people cry when things are not rushed. make up your minds lol

5 Likes

This is just the prepatch though ?

1 Like

It is an excuse to have the longest expansion. They are trying to improve this and that’s why the prepatch is a short one.

I agree things are kind of a mess. But as I said, part of the reason is likely COVID, it made things worse than they would otherwise be.

That doesn’t make much sense. Longest expansion sure but shortest prepatch nope

A: Boss, we had less time than usual because of COVID, the expansion is late.
B: Hurry up!
A: OK, we’ll make the prepatch shorter.

Seems pretty clear.

People always cry, and will forever.

1 Like

What kind of person can predict the pre-patch. I think it will be 30th or the 7th at the latest. All this whining about it being after two weeks of the season ending is rubbish.

2 Likes

Impossible , 2 weeks warning for the PvP season

They always gave 14-12 days notice, no?

They do. For the PvP season.

The earliest at this point is the 14th of October.

my personal opinon on the reasons why would likely be

Scourage Invasion got axed down so hard in what it now is. they know it wont appease players in its current state. so basically cutting the prepatch down Massively to reduce the complaints that will be built around it.

which allows them to condense the waves and changes at a accelerated Rate. making Less content effectively look like more content.

between doing the entire prepatch thing in half the Weeks orginally planned. (which seemed to be 5 by their being a set 5 weeks of progression through it) and new levelling changes and classes. 2 weeks would be rammed with things to do

Cmon i cant stand this BFA for another minute gimme prepatch

3 Likes

There is nothing to do in pre-patch . The shorter the better .