By this title, I am refering to some specific items, costumizations and animations that many NPC’s can have, but not the players. RP servers would certainly need some of them. Examples include:
- Normal, not Gnomish glasses, like those many Gilneans wore in Bradensbrook, as well as Kul’Tirans in BFA. Even in Cataclysm, Lord Godfrey wore glasses, so why not us?
- Let us choose wether we wish to have our hair coming down from the headpieces. I have seen NPC’s do that, and having Sylvanas or Alleria making us jealous doesn’t help but makes us want the option more.
- Make emotes like the many jobs NPC’s do in Kul’Tiras. Make players able to clean the floor with a sponge, carry items/weapons on their shoulders, play musical instruments, smoke (this is actually in option in LotRO), and most importantly, make the drunk human animation we see Flynn do available for all races when they get drunk and walk/run.
- At least, make the food players eat look different or put different models according to the food’s category (fish,meat,etc), instead of having them consume that big, brown piece of unidentifiable matter. With the same thought, change the mugs/glasses of drinks, according to what the player drinks, and let us hold the drink like Azshara does in Najzatar.
- Let us have water mounts like rowboats, since there is a rowing animation, that change per race/culture.
Should you do these changes (and more), you would get many RPers on the playerbase, or just improve the current one. It’s called an MMO “RPG”, so you could enrich the latter.
(By the way, my game time ends today and I don’t know whether I will resub, so don’t expect replies from me)