Let us spend cosmic flux on something fun

i have 200k CF on main and 50k on alt. what do i do

6 Likes

At this point in the game, it’s easier to just forget that it exists.

I know but Idk let us buy consumables or sth

Youvdo nothing liek with other 1638474883 currencies from old expansions. You from Time to Time will see them on currency TAB and remoniscent about SL :slight_smile:

This is the seasonal instance crawler that wow Has become instead mmorpg

2 Likes

well… keep it for when you do mog runs in SL and use the creation catalyst of ZM to turn those mog pieces into tier!
if u get a mythic nathria piece you can turn it into your class SOTFO mythic piece!

Eat it all, big gains!

2 Likes

No no no
This is WoW
Fun is not allowed

2 Likes

I mean, would it hurt if they let us buy genesis motes for cosmic flux maybe?

How much protein in a cosmic flux?

I think it contains carbohydrates mostly. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i just saw, olea manu (the jiro out of firim’s cave) sells those 1 hour items that make your character super white or Maw-ish looking.
at least that’s something ._.

oh god…yes, please!!

I dont know what kind of sadist was in charge of the mounts and pets in Zereth Mortis but they must be sitting in their Bond villain lair, twirling their mustache, at the thought of making us grind piddly drop rate items and hoping for RNG drops too.

Would be nice
But buying those other craft materials for the ZM mounts would be better
I can’t craft Buzz, just because Protoform Sentience Crown refuses to drops… for months now
Comitting Vespicide for the Vespoid Lattice wasn’t a joyride either… :unamused:

I agree with swapping them for genesis motes and for the items to make mounts/pets that are only obtainable in raids or that are supposed to be available via the Olea Cache but are never in it.
I’ve played every day of SL/ZM except when I was away and I’m still short of a ton of motes and one or two items to finish the mounts. I haven’t started on the pets yet :sob:
There’s ‘not making things too easy’ and then there’s ‘making things so ridiculously hard and adding so much RNG that I feel like throwing my PC out of the window’.

2 Likes

I’m personally lucky about the rare drops (got two crowns without trying hard) but I just can’t sit long enoug in ZM to farm motes :stuck_out_tongue:

Doesn;t matter at this point. Do you have your tier sets and leggos on all the characters you want?

Yes. And I think swapping for genesis motes is a good idea going forward to DF. Even at a steep rate, just let us swap useless currency for another slightly less useless one

Who cares about tier sets and leggos?..

everybody knows end game is all about the pets and mounts!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hmm, maybe exchange office npc? Convert X currency into silver :thinking:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.