Let's all take off our pants

Indeed :thinking:
So join the pant-less bonanza and enjoy the view of kultirans in underwear

You will all love all those muscle mamas in bikini… cant wait to show off those thighs !!!

100% yeah !!! what happened?

I wanted to cosplay Red Sonja … whats the deal ?

Nor are we tea slurping snobs. Well, not all of us anyway.

TROUSERS!

Please, TROUSERS!

Not the pants.

:person_with_white_cane:

2 Likes

Pantaloons!
Slacks!

1 Like

As long as there are some pants under them…

Warrior in a bikini: OK
Warrior in a chainmail bikini: Not OK

And now:
Warrior in literal underwear: Also OK

1 Like

Excuse me? :smiley:

Check out the sick mog on my warrior (Zavia-Uldum)

Bikinis all the way ! Cause I just cant get enough of FOrcs…

2 Likes

Well that’s not chainmail :stuck_out_tongue:

If you have tattoos it’s also OK.

Do not try to divine the logic behind this.
It is arcane.

1 Like

For some mogs it’s going to be great. I honestly don’t understand the bizarre restriction in the first place. It’s not like the characters don’t have underwear.

1 Like

Yes, it was always annoying that some dresses or robes required you to also wear trousers underneath when the dress is open on the hips or something - it clearly wasn’t the intention with the piece, and then you have to invent all sorts of crazy way to hide it as well as possible. -_-
The loincloth is a popular choice.

Pandaren underwear is huge though… If it shows up underneath the robe then we won’t have come far…

1 Like

Of course a succubus would ask us this!

If I were to venture a guess: Some employee complained about it so they decided not to release it. :weary:

This world.

Man… they dont have the guts and its a shame.

Because its one of the features I like about WoW. Its Uni-Sex.

You buy a skimpy bikini mob? Great !

Your BElf looks skimpy. But some… will have their sweaty Kultiran hairy macho man wear it too… and it does not transform to boxers. It stays a bikini. Even the bra !

True gender equality.

Plus there are a ton of non-skimpy mogs out there. No need to be selective about it.

PS: We also need mail skirts. More skirts in general.

2 Likes

I would love pants/trousers (whatever you want to call them) that don’t ‘stick to your skin’, but have bell bottoms for instance and hang over your boots.

1 Like

There are other options for a bikini… but unfortunately they don’t clip well with the FOrc.

They work with FHuman and Elfs in general, but not FOrc.

That troll mog though fits perfect.

Also, chainmail bikini would fit that esthetic. And a small shoulder-pad too.

Not everything datamined makes it to game but we can hope they appear at some point.

However I do wish Blizzard would give us more skimpy armour options. Or update some of the old ones.

4 Likes

There are actually rather a lot of items, especially old ones, that look significantly different on male and female.

I do like that they stopped doing that.

Yes, putting a bikini on a man is not attractive, it’s true. TO HELL WITH IT! IT’S FUN.

1 Like

If we’re getting an option to hide our trousers are also going to get underwear customisation? I could go for some faction pride pants rather than the dingy brown skivvies I’m currently forced to wear.

I would also love the ability to change the underwear of my character.
Different themes/fantasies require different appearances.

If I want to be Tahrzana, Queen of the Jungle, give me a leopard skin bikini top and bottom, for instance. :blush:

Hah, great minds and all that stuff… :wink:

1 Like

I was expecting this to be about those dresses with side slits that show the pants. Just wanted to say Bloodhunter ensemble (August 2023 TP reward) would have helped with this.