Let's all take off our pants

This is Goldshire Inn permanent residents wet dream !!

What’s wrong aboot NA vocabulary, eh ?

It’s not like they didn’t already strip down to their undies.

And pretend to go further.

I do have a morbid curiosity about that thing. Like, how are there enough beds? Do people go on Discord voice comm? Lmao.

Oh well, not important enough for me to ask them. xD

1 Like

on the RP servers they used RP addons that allowed people to make a biography that other people with that addon could read.

Lets just say that those Draenei ladies were packing heat. :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

2 Likes

I’ve heard about this. It broke down because Blizzard rate-limited addon messages. Was hilarious, just hundreds of ERP’ers coming out of the woodworks complaining on the forums. Many of their characters were even in skimpy clothing as they commented. x’D

EDIT: Then again, I suppose I’m not one to talk at this precise moment…

And now that they can be red with butterfly wings…

They are just missing the pole I swear…

The collector wings edition are so much better ;]

1 Like

A friend has an alt parked up in the Goldshire Inn with TRP addon enabled just so he can read profiles. It’s his form of entertainment.

1 Like

Yum ! Those pecs !

Shame they got horns and speak with a Russian accent.

I used to do the same.

so many inches…

I wear tassets :upside_down_face:

I used to do that ontop of the cathedral orphan roof when waiting for a queue. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

2 Likes

Bleaching my eyes with fury and despair

I still want the toga(?) that the ogre model wore in everquest 1… so hidious it hurt

h ttps://i.imgur.com/XPfHXSn.png

i love when things are so ugly that you want to bleach your eyes :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My Kul Tiran looks amazing in the swimwear set from the recent trading post, shows off his dad-bod really well.

They should let us choose our character’s underwear if they are going to give the option to hide pants.

I wonder why they listen to certain people xD

1 Like

I’m wearing it, too, and I got a heckin’ belly as well. :stuck_out_tongue: Bit more hairy, somehow, than the Kul Tiran male.

:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

bear vs actual bear

1 Like