Let's go around and say something nice!

“Don’t sell your people short for the errors of others. If I was stuck in no man’s land, you be one of the few other men I’d trust to have my back.”

1 Like

“You are the only troll I would trust and allow to acompany me on my travels.”

1 Like

“I bet someone like you has a real green thumb!”

"I got a mixed feeling aboute him…maybe a kind person, or not

1 Like

"She is still a fascinating specimen… "

1 Like

“I have to admit… that metal goatee attached to your chin…? I approve of it.”

1 Like

That blindfold covers your face in just the perfect way!

“You have a nice fashion sense and a wild haircut, I like it~”

1 Like

" I have to say I like yous fashion style, maybe we should go shopping together :smile:"

2 Likes

“You know, I used to be racist against your people. I called Draenei “blue eredar” and blamed you all as a generalized group for the Burning Legion. Then I spent months on Argus, fighting trench by trench, crater by crater, pushing the Legion back…there were a lot of Draenei with us. Some of them were great…some of them sucked. Just like any other group of people.

“A lot of them told me of how your people were driven from planet to planet by their own former kin, running from the red eredar. It reminded me of how my own family got chased by the Skullsplitter…they ran us right off of Stranglethorn Vale in their canoes. We swam to a sandbar; some of our branch of the tribe didn’t make it. The fact that Darkspear and Skullsplitter used to be a part of the same tribe thousands of years ago didn’t matter. The fact that Draenei and eredar used to be the same people didn’t matter.

“We not be so different, I guess. There be scumbags among all peoples of the world, but there be suffering too. I don’t regret the Draenei I’ve killed in wartime under the Horde banner, but I do regret thinking that all of your people deserve to die. Most of you don’t. Probably even fewer than my people.”

3 Likes

Martok? Murdery Martok?? Nawww lil gnome, Martok loves nothing more than to feed people cake. True it has caused rampant obesity (just ask the Kul Tirans!) and shot peoples diabeeetus to fel… but cake is cake!

3 Likes

You have a nice beard. I would be happy to chop it.

You have a nice rolling pin. Maybe you and Martok can open an international bakery in Dalaran.

2 Likes

With your compliments, it’s one of the few occasions that something is rich in both quantity and quality!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.