Let's go around and say something nice!

I don’t know if anyone but little old me has noticed this, but a lot of you people seem to be very… murdery? Is that the word? Probably not. Either way, very murdery, and it got me thinking: what if we all just went around, and instead of talking about how we’d really kill the person above us, we could talk all about how you’re thankful for the person above you! And maybe, just maybe, people won’t leave in threatening or murderous remarks after the compliment! Who’d a thunk!

1 Like

No. Shorty.

2 Likes

‘Murdery’ is totally a word, and if it wasn’t before, it is now. I’ll play ball though, for both of yeh

“It has often been my observation, that the Horde seem somewhat short changed, if you will excuse the pun, when it comes to our technical nous. Oh, we are grand at the big, impressive force majeure type affairs, but things like getting an actual rail network running, we lack at. In short, We’re good at explosions, we’re not good at innovation. The Gnomes are a loss to the Horde, we should have courted their attention after the Secodn War, though I suspect it was too late by that point. Of the two races of the Alliance, it is the Gnomes and the Draenei that I wish we could make common cause with and bring to our side…”

As for the Mag’har.

“I should by rights hate your people, the invader, the Outsider, the ones who burned Quel’thalas. And yet. And yet, that was not you, you were from a place and time where you did not invade us, we invaded you. I do not bear you ill will, but I urge you to remember, you are the outsider, The Sin’dorei right now are far more members of the Horde, than the Mag’har, given that the last Mag’har risen to power, woefully betrayed the Horde”

“Let us hope things turn out differently this time, hey? The hair is looking good, I can imagine my daughter wanting hers in rows that way when she is a little older, and anyone who favours double weapons gets my vote, Maces for you, but for me, Sabres all the way, Still, whatever works, eh?”

3 Likes

Brigante; you’re always typing walls of text yet somehow none of them are boring!

<3

3 Likes

You’re my favourite Nightborne warrior, Thul. Also the only one I know… shh. That’s not relevant. Still a favourite regardless!

1 Like

“You know how to dress presentably, and you make crowns work whilst others look like paupers trying to achieve the same.”

1 Like

I am sure you are quite an interesting person.

You paid a high price but turned your misfortune a gain and became your people eternal guardian and accepted the Curse forced upon you like a noble Tauren

I don’t like worgen (and I am aware of the irony), but you are impeccably dressed, and those items you carry seem to speak of your magic skills.

“I appreciate the irony.”

1 Like

You are not an Orc, a Troll, a Goblin and thanks Elune, you are not a Forsaken
And would gladly hire you liquidating the undesirables

1 Like

You’re not as smart as the other Elves.

Trust me, that’s a compliment.

I’m -loving- the mask!
Hides the ugly.

Void elven priest…? I see you are a woman of culture.

“You’ve a fetching goatee!”

Lovely golden eyes you have

“Your consistent refusal of wearing anything below crotch level speaks of a respectable stubbornness.”

1 Like

Nice tabard!

1 Like

Tho Fel or anything demonic is not my sytle, even I must adit, that set on you is You!

1 Like

"A Draenei, our race has a tragic and awkward past. But I have worked with your people before, shamans of the greatest respect I have to admit. So I admit you and your people have the most honor that I have seen. "

4 Likes