Let's just not talk about it

You know what I’m not talking about.

2 Likes

I join this pact. Let no one speak, consign it to silence.

2 Likes

But i want to talk about it.

You think you do, but you don’t.

3 Likes

We should really talk about the fact that there’s now a chance it will be revealed Sylvanas is half-human, though (terrible, I know).

Her face is a bit weird in that cinematic and she looks more Half-Elf like the sons of Vereesa rather than a true Quel’dorei.

Also the eyes are blue but just like the ones of a human, without the glow …weird :stuck_out_tongue: just because she’s a ranger, it doesn’t mean she shouldn’t have the glow at all…

if all the Windrunner sisters were revealed to be half-Humans it would be explained the weird obsession they have toward human partners at least, I guess…

Does it explain Kael’s obsession with certain female human mages as well?

1 Like

Before Jaina, Kael liked Sylvanas too, but she already had an interest in Nathanos…

he just likes blondes with blue eyes and a human touch :stuck_out_tongue:

Hate to break it to you, but blonde, blue eyes and a human touch basically describes the majority of high elves.

1 Like

Well that’s just the general stereotype :sweat_smile:

just saying it’s a bit weird, especially the eyes bit. Of course it’s very unlikely she’s actually half-Human, I guess Blizzard just made her like that with no glow in order to make her feel even more “human” in the cinematic and therefore more players could feel more emphatic with her and her tragic story…so, like an artistic choice…

Nice touch and throwback to see blue buildings in Quel’thalas as well…I guess this also confirms the Blood Elves actually had the time and money to re-paint everything in red, even the buildings that were already destroyed in the Ghostlands :stuck_out_tongue:

Looked like it was done using the graphics of W3 Reforged

Source?

… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …

(I did it)

Dark Mirror, a short story about Sylvanas and the new body of Nathanos.

There’s a line where Nathanos says that living Ranger-General Sylvanas was so beautiful that even Prince Kael’thas wanted to marry her. He also says among her rivals (probably the Alliance) there are some people who liked her too (in undead Banshee Queen form)

1 Like

Thank you! The way I understand it, it was a rumor. It could have been true though :

Even by high elven standards, the second of the three Windrunner sisters had been a rare beauty. Lords from countless noble houses had sought her hand. Even Prince Sunstrider was said to have desired it.

The quote about people from the Alliance mention an admiration for her, but it doesn’t seem to be about her beauty :

Even among her hated rivals in the mortal kingdoms, he knew full well there were hypocrites who, while publicly decrying her reign and scorning the Forsaken, in private exchanged fascinated whispers about the Dark Lady.

1 Like

They do that with all the elves (though only at times) where they remove or lessen the glow of the eyes to be able to better portray emotions during a cinematic. They did the same during the burning of Teldrassil with the kaldorei commander.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.