Let's just stay dead guys

Sounds brutal but I like this tbh

I mean sniping by way of leaving queue if you dont both get the pop (instead of just queueing a bunch of stacks and most end up together) could just as easily be bannable as its basically ‘‘exploiting’’ the system - which is clearly limited to 5 man parties. His fix seems very tame and fine.

People like you actively ruin games. If you dont want to play to the of a team game PLEASE DON’T PLAY. You ruin everyone elses game

I think you misunderstand. It would be nice to play as a team with other random people. I’m not interested in facing a full team of cheaters when my team isn’t even interested in trying. Seeing a full pre-made is instantly demoralising to everyone on my team and you can bet some of them will be using hacks to win. And when they clearly have the upperhand, they don’t even go for the win, they’ll just farm GY for the full duration of the BG. Jimbot, if you want that in your BG’s then go for it, but I’m not a fool who will put up with this silently. We should all be speaking up about this loud enough for some real changes to be made.

Seems to be a common thing, half the time I come against the Alliance in Wintergrasp, they’ve got less than 20 players. Bug maybe?

I don’t think Russians are the problem. I think people gearing new characters and just wanting to chill in some battlegrounds to get a feel for the class but having no gear option to give them some sort of footing is the real issue.
The enemy team will all be 500+ hp while half of ours is 300hp. I have no qualms about those who worked hard for their gear and corruptions having fun (thrall knows we earned it) but its highly, highly unlikely your team is going to win against a fully geared group.

The plus side is that BfA is almost over, and it should be a somewhat even playing field again. In SL you’ll have access to PvP gear again, and all going well it won’t be subpar to the PvE equipment.

Oh no, you fought a premade, what a shame.

Thats random bgs… atleast it was like this. Now people doing like its blizzcon finals. Take a break guys nobody cares how many hks or honor lvl you have. I hope blizz buffed honor gain in rated content by 1000% because there is no honor in killing noobs in randoms for 2 expansions.

1 Like

alliance have the same premade, cut your crying

That sounds like pvp scaling to me.

nothing like it, equally geared.

Bad answer

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.