Lets make ER/DMF great again.. or something

Using the forums is fun - lets do it more. A simple profile to try kick some stuff off.

IC
Character full name?
How old are they?
Where were they born?
Where do they live?
Who do they work for (guild eg.)?
What is there greatest moment in RP?

OOC
When did you first play WoW?
Who was your first character?
What is your favourite expansion?
When did you join ER/DMF?
What is your favourite moment in the game, RP or not?

It is Wintersveil after all!

IC
Character full name? Oastro
How old are they? Unknown, or as I prefer to call it, timeless, as even after years of play, I find the Draenei timeline quite weird
Where were they born? Again, unknown, since yeah, Draenei lore is weird. Has at least some connection to Telredor, though.
Where do they live? At Valorhold, a keep in the Elwynn Mountains.
Who do they work for (guild eg.)? Oastro is the Ambassador for the Vanguard of Valor
What is there greatest moment in RP? Oastro’s greatest moment was probably being engaged to.

OOC
When did you first play WoW? Sometime near the end of Classic, right before Burning Crusade.
Who was your first character? A troll hunter on a non-rp realm.
What is your favourite expansion? I’m not sure. There’s been good and bad sides to all the expansions.
When did you join ER/DMF? Already in Classic. Oastro was not my first character on the realm.
What is your favourite moment in the game, RP or not? Uhm, I’m not sure. I’m not very good with this favourite thing :smiley:

IC
Character full name?
Mech Commander Coltron Fizzlewrench

How old are they?
Late 50s

Where were they born?
Gnomeregan

Where do they live?
Stormwind / New Tinkertown

Who do they work for (guild eg.)?
Mech Commander in the Gnomeregan Army and Tinkers Guard, training new recruits in the delights of such devices as tanks and armoured vehicles.

What is their greatest moment in RP?
Surviving being dumped to the bottom of the sea by Queen Azshara.

OOC
When did you first play WoW?
2006 (and then took an 8 year break after a couple of years)

Who was your first character?
Technically, it was Quia the tauren shaman on Moonglade, though I transferred her to ER and she’s called Aloaki now. I might name change her back though.

What is your favourite expansion?
I love the landscapes of Pandaria, kind of wish I’d played it when it was current, but I’m enjoying BfA.

When did you join ER/DMF?
Oh, way back in 2006. First character on here was Spolli.

What is your favourite moment in the game, RP or not?
There’s been a lot of epic and fun moments, but mostly I enjoy the quiet tavern RP that enables us to develop characters in ways we maybe weren’t expecting.

IC
Character full name? - Leofric Curtes
How old are they? - 33
Where were they born? - Southshoure
Where do they live? - Stormwinds Pig and Whistle
Who do they work for (guild eg.)? - Captain of the Stormwind City Guard, Bar Manager of the Pig and Whistle
What is there greatest moment in RP? - Being made Commander of the Menethil Sentry, or maybe marrying.

OOC
When did you first play WoW? - Summer 2005 on a friends account, December 2005 for my own
Who was your first character? - Haldering/Murin
What is your favourite expansion? - Probably Battle for Azeroth
When did you join ER/DMF? - When I joined the game
What is your favourite moment in the game, RP or not? - many nights of RP in the Pig with people I now consider RL friends!

IC
Character full name? Ewyllyn Sparrowbrook Ashington.

How old are they? Eeeeh, I can’t remember. Thirty something by now. Timelines are tough.

Where were they born? Southshore, though her parents had only just arrived with the rest of the Stormwind refugees during the exodus led by Lord Lothar.

Where do they live? Technically Stormwind, but the Church encompasses more than just a single city, so wherever the job requires.

Who do they work for (guild eg.)? The Church of the Holy Light (also a guild).

What is their greatest moment in RP? There are more than one. From the top of the head: Refusing to denounce Commander Rufflocke as a heretic before the Scarlet Crusade and being sentenced to death; being kidnapped by Asthora Alduval, given to Krale as a reward and then set free because Krale didn’t have need for a blind priestess, and then find out afterwards that she’d been in Krale’s company; being kidnapped AGAIN and then “saved” by Wernon Ashington, who was working for Asthora and was madly in love with Ewyllyn, and staged a “rescue” until he confessed to the whole thing and gave himself up to the City Guard, only to later having made such an impression on Ewyllyn that she went out of her way to save him from execution, fall in love and end up marrying him. Cheesy, yes. But so. Much. Fun!

OOC
When did you first play WoW? Eeeeeh, was before the Gates of Ahn’Qiraj.

Who was your first character? A dwarf on a Normal realm until I discovered the RP realms and rolled Ewyllyn.

What is your favourite expansion? Uhm. Eh. TBC and Icecrown, I think.

When did you join ER/DMF? Before the the Gates of Ahn’Qiraj was released, though I did then hop over on Moonglade for a while, then to Steamwheedle Cartel and then back to Earthen Ring. :stuck_out_tongue:

What is your favourite moment in the game, RP or not? When Wernon told Ewyllyn the truth about the “rescue” to which she replied, “Great. I’ve been kidnapped by the village idiot” and then fainted. Hilarity galore.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.