- We venture underground, chasing after Iridikron, Vyranoth and Fyrak, to a fiery domain of Earth surrounding Azeroth’s core.
- The mechagnomes referenced by Blingtron in Legion are present, as there is a war raging between elementals and Titan-forged.
- Locations include the Magnetic Chasm.
- There are allusions made towards a corrupting Void influence, deep below, as well as somewhat shocking revelations made about Deathwing.
- The Black Dragonflight finally gets a new Aspect, however Iridikron is twisted by some strange corruption and ultimately escapes.
- Fyrak and Vyranoth are slain.
- We venture into the Emerald Dream, seeking to protect the hidden sapling from Iridikron, who’s launched an attack alongside the Primalists.
- There’s a sprawling storyline involving Ysera and Malfurion, the Cycle of Life and Death, and of course the future of Azeroth’s World Tree(s).
- Further information about Elune is revealed.
- The patch culminates as both the Night Elves and the Undead are given new homes, as well as Heritage armour sets.
- Iridikron is slain.
- The final major patch of the expansion explores the themes of Order and Arcane magic, most notably Time.
- It is heavily themed around the Titan Pantheon, the origins of the Aspects and of course Muruzond.
- Kalecgos will make a tough choice regarding the future of his flight, and provide what aid he may to Nozdormu and the Bronze flight as they battle the Infinite and seek to prevent a terrible fate.
- As the expansion comes to a close, the Aspects all bless the World Tree (whichever it ends up being) and brace themselves for the new Hour of Twilight - N’Zoth, Yogg-Saron, C’thun and Y’shaarj have returned!