Lets pretend to be Psychologists for a moment

All ABK’s customers are Humans,
i claim its fair to say that the majority of us humans
wants to remain human when escaping reality and since wow doesn’t
cater well towards Humans in (as in not having Humans on both sides)
wow is not attracting alot of humans, infact wow is mostly attracting ppl
that want to be something else, and they are not plenty (in the real world).

Also, i’d like to claim that the majority of us Humans in the real world
walks around with only one character in our heads (having more than one is conscidered to be hospitalstuff)
so here wow have a platform where the customers that normally only have one character inside needs more than one character to enjoy the game and if i am not predisposed to handle several characters in my head i’d say that being fooled into (or seduced to) creating several characters in wow will make me confused and perhaps even toxic from derangement.

I am not my character, I am me.

I’m trying to figure out what you are on about.

2 Likes

Over the years, WoW has become such a huge thing in its own right that we sometimes forget that it belongs in a category of similar games. The term for the category of game that WoW fits into is MMORPG (massively multi-player online role playing game). The key phrase for what you’re talking about here is ‘role playing game’. It’s a game where you create a fantasy character and play a role that is not yourself. You may even choose (and many do) to create multiple fantasy characters and play multiple roles. People consider this activity fun.

If you want to recreate yourself and replicate your own life online, maybe a RPG is not for you.

You lost me on “its fair to say that the majority of us humans”. I thought this game was full of dogs? That’s what ppl been calling me anyway in BG’s, Arena’s,… :man_shrugging:.
I identify as an Apache Combat Helicopter. I feel left out with all these playable races…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.