Lets talk RDF

This is just a blatant lie.

1 Like

Have you played retail wotlk? I did. It was so nice to tp out and in to the dungeons that we are farming for 2 years, it was so nice to level up a char heck even was nicer to get in cross realm servers and seeing other people in dungeons which there was a warlock from method that happen to came in to my party I never forget that guy. You are lying that yourself w/o any good experience how wotlk works how it would be and how it won’t be.

There is nothing toxic about killing enemy faction players that rolled to play on a PvP realm, there are also normal realms where this is not possible so please grow some balls and stop being such a weak p***y ok? WE all decide to ROLL on a PVP realm to PVP, that includes any world pvp outside dungeons and in the world. People that find it toxic to be attacked should just roll on a normal realm and thats it.
When RDF came to retali, every1 said that it ruined the player interaction and community, so that is very untrue that every1 was happy and dandy with stupid RDF.

Death to RDF and death to LFR.

1 Like

Yeah there is none but

is this what you do? Or being you accomplish nothing in real life so that want to get more op on game and feed your ego like that? I mean your mouth saying one thing then another thing but while you are little toxic boi that cries and shut downs when try to sneak people on summoning stone and get camped ur tiny butt I am sure of it :wink:

Yes, some of the people that get ganked are crybabies like yourself who didn’t roll a normal realm so they cry on forums and call people toxic for corpse camping them.
I am disgusted by weak people and weak mentality people such as yourself, however i will not let some crybaby ruin the PvP realms just because the snowflake didn’t decide to roll on a realm that suits him more, so yes i will with great pleasure gank the crybabies and non cry babies and hope that the cry babies roll on their propper realm and stop trying to ruin the game with their weak bull*** like you are trying to now.
Has nothing to do with my ego, i dont mind getting ganked myself in fact i love when questing or mob tag stealing turns into a all out war for next 2hours.

I also do not mind some1 else trying to kill me on my way to dungeon or at summoning stone, in fact i hope that some1 tries , player created content is the most fun content in wow.

I love it when some1 is so desperate and out of any real argument and tries to attack someones personal life, i am a lawyer with doctorate degree on the way, have my own business company (doesnt have anything to do with law) and its very succuessful, so please try come up with something better and put some more imagination next time, what i accomplished in my 30 years of life is probably not going to be matched by you until the end of your life.

this is a game not a real life, grow up soft and weak noob.

Pathetic.

2 Likes

Thanks for proving my point.

Have you checked the PvP realms recently on tbc and their status? Like %99 horde or %99 alliance so having rdf how really destroys your “ideal” world of ganking people to have fun.

Glad to see you have so much time to waste.

yet still can after one mob for 2 hours. Really man are you working too much or failing too much in real life? I think you need some real help what a waste of oxygen usage.

You can’t even spell it right and wants to me believe it LOL.

What point, you never had any point :smiley:
Why are you jealous of my free time, i work smart not hard , stop being jealous of other people and if you don’t have free time in life to do what you love to do, its not other people fault, maybe focus on getting better in real life and you will not be so stressed out about free time that you have to talk about it on some game forum.

Haha when some1 tries to go after a typo to seem like they have some ground to stand on, you know you lost. Hahaha jesus man you need some professional help. I will let you have your last word , i think it means so much to someone like you, but for your own sake i will stop replying so you don’t further embaress yourself. Do your best and i hope it will make you feel better about your real life situation!

2 Likes

you know your arguments are bad when you gotta bring up spelling, in order to get “a point”.
Bit ironic that you also have a grammar mistake:)

2 Likes

Sure. I didn’t play it. This isn’t my character I’ve been playing since SWP and from 3.3 onwards (played DK between 3.0-3.3).
Just look at the dates of my wotlk achievements.

Saying that everybody loved a feature is just a lie. There never was and never will be a feature that everyone likes.
For example:
~https://www.mmo-champion.com/search.php?searchid=69588944&pp=
And this isn’t the official forum. I can’t be bothered currently to look up the old forum on the wayback machine.

Now why do I have such a hard time believeing this…?

I read your post in another way.
All the stuff you list need to NOT be in Wrath Classic until ICC and later, RDF along with these.
#NoChanges!

Then delete every feature and mecanics before ICC, ToC and Ulduar.
And don’t tell me the easy answer “Ok no problem for me” because you know they wouldn’t, so put RDF.

That’s what I would seriously like!
I honestly do not care about RDF or not, but many of the other … I DO care and want them later. I know they won’t and I’m … angry, tired, disappointed, grumpy, pissed … all of the above rolled into one.

And i don’t care about getting RDF at ICC.
Why ? Because at the time i’ll only need 1 dg per day for the daily rewards no more, so it’s not hard to group one dg manually

But good luck to clean 12 dungeons per day without RDF at the beginning, what a curse.

Well I am:

1. not playing in the beginning, as I abhor overful and hate competing for every mob and Quest objective on the way
  2. Not doing dungeons - or only once or maybe twice a week.
  3. probably not going to play Wrath Classic very much at all because of all those dang-blasted changes!

But I wish you good luck in Wrath Un-Classic.

It’s so good to hear from the mouth of a Vanilla players that he won’t play at the beginning and he’s not for the RDF day one.

Beginning here means until all DK’s have left Hellfire and surroundings - I still remember the first days of Wrath with them descending as a plague making me think of grasshoppers - so that I can Quest.
The main reason I’m not playing is no. 3 above: All those stupid changes.

This I do not understand. I’d like Wrath to be WRATH just as it was - like I wanted Classic to be Vanilla and TBCC to be TBC - not some Retail clone or Vanilla clone - It’s you wanting changes, not me.

Because i can’t get a real 3.0.9 game, and Blizzard decided to provide us a 3.3.5 i can’t accept getting 99% of these features and not the 1%, means the RDF

Because of many bad changes, it will be smart to add even more bad changes?

EDIT, I still do not understand:

It’s so good to hear from the mouth of a Vanilla players that he won’t play at the beginning and he’s not for the RDF day one.

I saw you are French, so give it to me in French, I might understand better (English and French both being foreign to me)

RDF is not bad, you think it is, but it’s not.