Lets talk RDF

Hear me out brothers and sist… Related gender 1 and 2’s. What if we met halfway.

RDF For old content dungeons (vanilla and TBC)!! and not for Wrath ones.

LE’ GOOOOOOO!!!

2 Likes

Why only for old? RDF and Dungeon finder needs to be there as it was if there is to be a Classic experience, same as the gender options.

2 Likes

Yes exactly why on old only ? I don’t care about RDF for old dungeon i want it for heroic dg this is the most important.

Note that there is 12 dungeons on Wotlk day one.

2 Likes

Again? Really?

You do know it’s the same thing? No and needed.
RDF = Random Dungeon Finder

Ackshually the tool was called “Cross-Realm Dungeon Finder” in WOTLK. It was introduced along ICC and a was a dungeon finder with a random option.

Really what people are talking about is an automated group finder.

1 Like

I do know that, unfortunately some people are dividing the two as some unneeded compromise to have raid finder but no dungeon finder, so I’m specifying both.

Ok, let’s not get into semantics.

Raid finder = LFR (Looking For Raid)
Random Dungeon Finder = RDF

I already said I know that

Take a look at your post again

Again, RDF and Dungeon finder is the same thing. You don’t need to say RDF and RDF.
Either you meant to type LFR and RDF or you don’t know what I’m trying to tell you.

1 Like

I do realise what you’re saying, I’m just not sure why you’re repeating it that’s all

Because it doesn’t seem like you actually understand what I am trying to tell you, but nevermind. I tried.

I do understand, but if you think I don’t there’s nothing I can do about that

See my post on RDF.
It is a must, needed at launch from 15-80, cross realm isnt needed.
Any othe take is wrong.

#Nochanges

RDF for old content and new, nothing less.

It takes only few months when players realize how, and why we all need RDF.

Blizzard is ruining WOTLK completely, no one said nothing bad about RDF back in the days.

This bullsh*t about nurturing and protecting our social interactions is just pathetic excuse for them to only justify their stupid ideas.

Also they listen too much some streamers etc.

I’m laughing my *ss off when those streamers tell what WOTLK needs or not, 99% of them were in kindergarten when original WOTLK launched.

3 Likes

RDF is worst thing that happend to wow and the pillar of wows downfall, looking forward to ganking the crybabies going to gundrak dungeon in wotlk. Long live classic mentality and player interaction.

bro you special or something? You can’t demand RDF while also doing a #Nochanges. RDF wasnt in original wrath at the start of wrath so adding RDF would be a change. You are literally asking for a change while doing #nochanges. Cmon man dont go full mongo.

Let’s compare 2 most popular mmorpgs ; FF14 and WoW.

They both have RDF.

WoW has dps meter not FF14.

WoW has logs not FF14.

WoW has toxicity over players and there is no ToS in FF14 they changed their ToS after

Like you are by stating this.

WoW refugees being toxic to their player base actually start baning them.

So RDF has nothing to do with anything. People that uses RFD on retail is when leveling which takes a 14 hours of play time tops, doing heroics to get some gear via dungeons which there are alternative ways to do and get better gear so not really most of the people using it and if they want to LFR and get some loots but there is still toxicity towards to new players and so on.

What you can’t understand is simply we have director from one of the writers from Elitist Jerks. So this is our pillar of wow. Jerks that thinks that they are elite and playing like that. When RDF came to retail it was so nice nobody had an issue with it, it was also good in cata till looking for raid implemented, then with mop we lost the talents and so on. On top of that making zones cross realm lost everything about server identity but yeah RDF is the reason all of this right? Well you are using crossrealm BG system and I am pretty sure you are happy about it and it’s implemented in vanilla so people can avoid 30 min of ques but in your tiny mind it’s not okay to use same principle on trival content of 5 man dungeons? What a hypocrite.

3 Likes

How about you? Are you special? They already changed so much that there is nothing like original wow at the moment and you are against that actual one change that people can gain benefit from less spam on trade or general or on yell, getting easier to parties, people won’t ask you to gs or ilvl to join silly hcs, it makes Azeroth lvling easier which we faced it so many times and for most of the people it’s boring and people won’t fly to tanaris then go the Caverns of Time to summon people and go CoS. They even removed genders from game and you are stating there is a demand of nochanges? ROFLMAO. They even changed raidlockouts and whole PvE meta not even releasing the game. Dude dunno what you using but pls send me some on those special makers.

1 Like

RDF for old world and outland dungeons ia a Cataclysm feature. It will not be implemented in WotLKC. That is not to say it is not needed very badly, but it is even one step more distant than RDF for Weath heroics and normals.

RDF is a must, check my post on it if you dont know why.
Some people think they dont want it, they just lack logic.