Let's talk seriously for a minute

Hello people.

It’s time to get things straight about what is going on lately.
We’ve (SIN) been quite relentless lately. We might suck (I know i do) but we’ve tried to be as aggressive as possible in WPvP.

I think I speak for myself but that feeling might be shared by my fellow guildies as well, but just today I’ve been whisped by a rogue alt “U like that? I can log my 70 to camp u too” (cheers to you mate, by the way, that rogue ganking was on point!) and I had to clear some things.

First behind the troll and the agressiveness and petty PVP, there are people just like you willing to find their kink. Mine? It’s World PvP. If I wanted to just PvP and get quitely to 70, I’d go to any PvE realm. But it’s not fun.

You got the numbers. It’s insanely difficult to pull anyone and not get ganked by another bystander, and sometimes it is frustrating (“Ah almost killed him :(”) but honestly? I like it.
WPvP ain’t got no rules. People can blame me or any WPvPer to pick my fights, engage in unfair manners and exploit your weaknesses. Rogues do that, and honestly, in that case we should also respect 1v1, and all that kind of thing that never happens and makes no sense out there.

No matter how we turn it, it’s always have been fun for me to see those fights intensify. If you can’t enjoy it, it’s fine to level on a PvE server you know? Anyway… Thanks to all of you who ganked me, please keep them coming.

Much love and respect for all the gankers out there.

And the others too.

Glom.

2 Likes

I wholeheartedly concur. It’s your prerogative if you wanna spend 13€ a month solely camping people out in the open world. More power to ya!

1 Like

Camping? Nah, I don’t like that either. Killing people on sight because i got an opportunity to get a bit of honor to compensate for the overwhelming number and the difficulty to get enough to even buy a piece of gear? Yep.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.