Level scaling work aroundg

I heard there is way to invite someone to party and mobs level will change, i’m 60 now and doing all content with one shot , which is annoying, in order for mobs to get stronger i need someone low lvl in party ?

If so can i have two running clients of wow at the same time on same computer on different accounts?

Yes.

I assume you mean level sync feature, it doesn’t make mobs stronger but scales the higher level player to lower level and allows them to repeat the quests they might have done in the past.

1 Like

If i delete my main character and create new one will quests i completed reset and i need to do them again, or will i be able to continue where i left of ? ty

This should still work, though it’s been while since I used it last time to help friend to do some phased quests in Netherstorm.

You could try wearing level 1 grey gear.

You will likely be capped to 60 as all the mobs can scale up to that. With your gear, you’ll probably still oneshot most things. Make sure the other account toon doesn’t get logged out.

If anyone knows , can you explain how the experience works ? (While using Party Sync)
Imagine you are scaled from 50 to 35 (the cap of some cataclysm zone lets say) .
While questing there , will you gain experience that will increase your native level from 50 to 51 etc. ?
And if that is true , does this mean that if you scale yourself at level 60 , you will gain experience all the way to level 70 this way ?

Dont think you’ll gain alot of exp. You will get exp if you arent capped but beyond 60 you’ll get a low amount.
You should’ve locked your exp at level 59 and from there you could do quests through chromie timewalking and the mobs will scale up.