Level Squish? Twinking?

Hi im curretnly a level 19 twinking mage, and im concerned about the level squish in SL. More specificly i have heard that the level i get squished to is my current level / by 2,4 which means im gonna get level 7-8 next expansion on my twink. Should i get level 9 in next expansion to be the best possible twink for a battleground with levels from 5-9, and are the level in the battleground 5-9? Should i get level 23 now so that i get level 9 in shadowlands, and would that mean that i buy the level 20 riding skill now and then loose it in prepatch. Some1 help me please.

How you twinking at level 19? You cant do BGs, you just do duels with other 19s?

PS: Dont level up! :stuck_out_tongue: Just wait 1 month for Shadowlands and see what level are the new twinks. Otherwise you may ruin your twink and be higher level than others.

This is something I’ve been wondering myself. No doubt Blizzard will somehow completely reck something at low levels by not fine combing their level squish.

Stat squish in WoD? Gave us OP legacy set bonuses and BiS Thunderfury.

Level scaling from BfA? Made certain low level proc and on-use items stupid. I had a lvl59 that used Sul’thraze the Lasher. It proc’d for 900 damage and applied a dot that dealt another 900 damage (could also crit). Rammstein’s Lightning Bolts trinket? On-use for AoE 1.7k damage, could also crit. Most people that level had 4.5-5k health, they got insta nuked just by on-use and proc items.

So yeah, I’m very much looking forward to what slips through the cracks this time.

What about Started Edition? Are we gonna be level 10 and be able to join BGs?

10, 20, 30, 40, 50 or they can be blizzard and try to mess up it by something like party sync …rip

my lvl 19 twink became lvl 9

It will be nice for xpoff and xpon to be merged back. With less gear difference.
If it is possible for a max lvl char to partysync in low lvl pvp so should twinks.
Especialy twinks.

Won’t happen since there are op items in classic dungeons/raids.
They merged xp on and xp off in legion cus of templates that didn’t allow effects on gear work in bgs/skirmishes.

Those items took a massive nerf. 950 damage Sul’thraze procs were nerfed down to 200.

3.5k Ramstein’s Lightning Bolt crits were nerfed down to 700.

It’s very likely that Shadowlands level squish will screw a lot of low level items up, but there’s literally no good reason to keep people separated.

But they’ll still be separated because people will still cry. People on this game cry over something like a 1% advantage. Hell, I’ve seen people here cry because they’re the ones WITH the advantage.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.