Level up no gold at quests

I want to ask if it has problem the leveling at 9.0.2 with Chromie Time at burning crusade expansion because the quests don’t give any gold only exp.

I haven’t heard og a problem with that.

What level is the character getting no gold, only XP? And how many quests have you done with it there?

It is a shaman lvl 13 I have done 10 or 15 quests maybe in future I will get gold also thank you

Hmmm. So I sent a level 10 through the Portal to see whay I would find.

And indeed, same as you, I’m getting XP but no gold.

As a shortcut, not 100% reliable but likely, I checked the storyline on Wowhead, looking forward in the quests, and later there are a couple of PATHETIC money rewards, for example:

gives 60 Silver. I don’t know whether that could scale up for higher level characters.

You can click on other quests in that storyline on the right of the page. A couple more are listed as rewarding 20 silver.

I really don’t know what’s going on here. Entry quests for Outland used to reward quite a decent amount of gold. I remember because of going in without enough gold to buy flying, and getting it fairly quickly.

But it’s definitely not a problem specific to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.