Leveling a rogue is so annoying

And I am wondering if it is going to change once I am 120? I can only use like 1 spell in 2 or 3 seconds because of lack of energy (playing outlaw) and I wonder if I hit 120 it will be better or will it be the same more of less?

Use Mark for Death talent instead of Vigor, it gives you 5 cp for Betweet the Eyes or Dispatch and on top of it resets every time you kill a mob.

It’s pretty huge while leveling

but does the same issues of energy remains once I hit level cap?

If you mean at 120, no.

It’s the same as Demon Hunters, they need a lot of haste to gain resources.

Rogue is literally one of the most fun and fastest characters to level. Defo play MFD.

Assa- Stealth, Garrote, rupture, MFD, Envenom. Mob will be dead or die in secs while you tag the next mob. Next mob get bleeds, MFD kidney (with internal bleeding talent) , toxic blade(if hard enemy). Dead. Repeat.

Sub- Stealth, shadowstrike, nightblade, MFD, Eviscerate. (use symbols and shadow dance on harder mobs).

Both specs play similar. Assa has toxic blades, Sub has symbols. Assa has Rupture, sub has nightblade. And so on.

I prefer assa as I like dot/rot specs, but sub is arguably more fun, faster and better. You’ll be surprised at the numbers a Evis can hit for with nightblade, symbols and find weakness up. It’s very addictive!

Last point is to not worry about getting 5cp ruptures or nightblades if the mob will die before they end. You want them up for the buffs they give you, not necessarily for their damage.

Rupture = energy for you.
Nightblade = damage increase for you.

As for combat/outlaw, don’t worry as much about Stealth, just play it like a warrior. Better for larger pulls than assa and sub, but gets pretty samey doing the same sh*t over and over.

Enjoy.

1 Like

you will always find yourself idling even when decently geared etc. Down time is due to haunt this class forever I’m afraid :crazy_face:

Leveling as a rogue you can stealth to quest targets, collect, stealth out. That alone probably beats any other class in leveling (bar druid).

Add grappling hook to that for hacking the terrain. Personally I find it a lot of fun.

Oh and not to forget vanish when SHTF or once you’ve got what you need and don’t feel like fighting.

Assassin is very fast, fun and not energy starved when it comes to leveling. At least from my experience! Rogue alt at lv 80+

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.