Leveling horrors

I found that debating with retailers who are so accustomed to those things is equally pointless. It’s not the Classic experience in a ‘Classic’ game. Better remove the ‘Classic’ TBC and call it ‘Retail’ TBC.

1 Like

What’s to debate? Ur one of Bobby’s little helpers who just defends Blizz whatever they do. I see u on every thread about p2w defending it. Ur just a Blizz shill.

U know as well as I do that its p2w u just won’t admit it cos it’s convenient for u and other lazies.

2 Likes

I’ve recently been called a retail cry baby, funny as I quit at the end of WoTLK.
Still, its only a video game, me skipping bits that are poorly designed and overly grinfy, doesn’t matter to anyone else, right?

Botters sure seem to agree with you. That doesn’t matter to anyone either right?

I actually think the leadership team at Blizzard are terrible, I think the development team have managed a great game into one thats terrible and constantly failed to learn fro mtheir mistakes.

Just because I support the idea to skip crap content, be left with a sub-par character you have to improve doesn’t mean I shill for Blizzard.

Still you communicate with “ur” and “u” and so that kind of reasoned thinking is likely beyond you.

What does leveling has to do with Battlegrounds where you do not get the experience via kills?

For the OP.

Type /who 15-20 or something to see how many people are currently playing. If there’s no one its not surprising you can’t find or make a dungeon group. Blizzard can’t force people to play level 20 characters on specific servers. If it is empty, and you have no ties there, I’d swap over to the busiest server you can find.

On the Twink thing - unfortunately that was the case almost from the outset of Classic Vanilla. The problem is that Blizzard can’t create naïve players - arguably that’s the biggest problem of “Classic” in general.

Another strawman. It’s possible for boosts to exist without bots. Nothing is stopping blizz nuking bots but their own unwillingness. Being angry at legitamte players because blizz cba to fix the botting problem is a little silly.

What reasoned thinking? “I cant be bothered to play an MMO so plzzzz let me skip it!!!111”

That’s ur example of reasoned thinking is it? Lol :rofl: :rofl:

Oh and if ur gonna pull ppl up for typing u might wanna look at what u wrote.

2 Likes

Yeah lol calling an MMO too ‘grindy’. Man, WoW in it’s classic form was already one of the least grindiest MMO’s out there.

Ironically, retail seems way more grindy to me, gotta keep that artifact power up by doing dailies every day, and stuff like warfronts, islands and Torghast or whatever crappy things they invented to keep ‘played metrics’ up.

2 Likes

Donaldtusk, boosted with the deluxe edition mount and hearthstone animation feeling like he’s enjoying the game while being a symbol of the downfall of classic wow.

2 Likes

The lowest level bracket and the highest level bracket for PvP is always full of twinks. The 19er bracket will never move away, only the highest ones each expansion. Also thanks to the 58 boost + maybe bad server population… that’s why it will be hard finding groups for dungeons below 40.

yh youre right, blizzard cba, exactly the same way you people cba to play the game and level,

i recently just started a new character, levelling through the world, i aint complaining because that’s the way the game was designed

its hypocritical to attack blizzard for being lazy when you people are being lazy by skipping half the game

Agree with that

I was expecting a rant on gankers and got whine about twinks in BG and no dungeon groups… You have some where definition of “horrors”.
Also you are undead rogue, so all your problems are of none concern for me.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.